Even though they ate meat 

Recorded in mono

50 or so years later engineers and record producers

couldn’t make a record that sounds this good

image.jpg

Edited by keyse1
  • Like 1

Another wonderful song

I was too young to know exactly what the sexual connotation of The Little Red Rooster was

but 

you know 

never admit it

at that time

I think it is a Willie Dixon song something else I wouldn’t have known at that time

image.jpg

• Like 1

Easing into the evening with some Sade "Stronger Than Pride" Oz 1st pressing.

I have seen limited edition Audio Fidelity issues of this at insane prices.....judging by how good this humble Oz pressing sounds, the AF pressings would be something special.....up there with Deano at the Hi Fi Show!? It is a wonderfully produced album.

Image result for stronger than pride sade

PS: I also saw a Russian pressing......any comment on Russian pressings in general?
Edited by stevoz
  • Like 3

Midweek masters....

Dire Straits - Love Over Gold (US and Japanese pressings). A little A/B'ing sesh. Need to keep both until my system can out resolve these two sources!  :) 

Electronic - ST (2015 repress) - brill matchup between Marr and Sumner. Great sounding album and songs still kicking goals.

Sugar - Copper Blue (2011 remaster) - great sounding repress and this band's best work. Love it.

Linkin Park - Minutes To Midnight (gatefold repress) - excellent songlist, soaring vocals, emotional journey (even before Chester's untimely passing).

Photo 11-4-19, 8 47 02 pm.jpg

• Like 2

20 hours ago, stevoz said:

Easing into the evening with some Sade "Stronger Than Pride" Oz 1st pressing.

I have seen limited edition Audio Fidelity issues of this at insane prices.....judging by how good this humble Oz pressing sounds, the AF pressings would be something special.....up there with Deano at the Hi Fi Show!? It is a wonderfully produced album.

Image result for stronger than pride sade

PS: I also saw a Russian pressing......any comment on Russian pressings in general?

Totally agree with you, I think all the versions of this album are good, I listed an Indian press in the classifieds long time ago and it sounds great as well

• Like 1