New Look SNA

I don't usually like changes when they're first made, it takes me a while to get used to the new look.

This one looks great. I only ever look at SNA on a PC though.

I'm sure you'll sleep better tonight knowing that :)

• Thanks 1

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Rockford said:

Looks good! Are prices coming back in Classifieds, I quite liked the idea that you could scan through quickly without having to go through each thread to see how much the item is.

I'm not sure. I don't think I liked it. Yet to decide.

I liked the idea, but not the implementation.

• Administrator
12 hours ago, Jeddie said:

Just one question; Where's the 'Up' arrow that used to appear at the bottom of each page? 

Can we have it returned?

This is now back.

• Like 1

It was and still is one of the most functional forums I've used (and I've used many). Unread content is good, popular topics also. The new behaviour setting = love! Before that setting, you automatically went to the lastseen comments right? So the new setting gives you a choice which is good.

i remember someone asked awhile ago if there was a way of a relist app that could be added to expired classifieds instead of having to redo the listing all over again,any advance on that. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, ray4410 said:

i remember someone asked awhile ago if there was a way of a relist app that could be added to expired classifieds instead of having to redo the listing all over again,any advance on that. 

No progress as yet, sorry.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, aussievintage said:

I am loving the new look.

Just one thing, took me a while to find the edit option on my posts.   The old button was easier to find.  Not something that really needs fixing though.

Yeah just a habit adjustment. I prefer the new cleaner look myself.

• Administrator
39 minutes ago, dolphy said:

The for sale emails are not generating any details or photos, see below pic:

image.png.c7be4ac80f165ad1192d98df5829db66.png

Do you happen to have an older email on hand to compare please? 

I can't remember what info I had in the emails previously.

Too much info, people won't need to come back to the site.
Not enough, it won't entice people :)

I can't post - reply and I can't send PM's  and instead of the like-dislike button I have a grey dot covering it, all on my TV.

I'm using the home computer to post this as the problems above are on my  TV network which I do ALL my SNA time on .

PLEASE HELP!!!! @Marc

Edited by Grumpy
  • Like 1

I just had a look for the edit button, took me about 2 seconds to find it behind the 3 dots ... , so not a problem.

I always use SNA on my desktop PC, but the '3 dots' thing seems have become a standard feature on many applications that run on tablets. If you can't find how to do something, always look for the ... and chances are it will be hiding behind it.

• Like 2

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Grumpy said:

I can't post - reply and I can't send PM's  and instead of the like-dislike button I have a grey dot covering it, all on my TV.

I'm using the home computer to post this as the problems above are on my  TV network which I do ALL my SNA time on .

PLEASE HELP!!!! @Marc

Hi @Grumpy - not sure what browser your TV uses and if it even follows any standards. The only thing I can suggest is if you can find a way to clear the cache/temp files/cookies for your TV's internet browser. Some stripped-back TV browsers though often don't include that function. If so, you'll just have to wait for it to update to the latest code and right itself.