Currently Spinning

Listened to a bit of Youtube stuff earlier, then couldn't decide on what to play, I wanted some feedback, I know that.  Boris almost got the guernsey, but not quite, maybe tomorrow.  So step on up Chelsea Wolfe with Hiss Spun.  Nice.  That hit the spot.  Great album.

91TAX6ThJIL._SX355_.jpg

Then felt like a certain kind of sound... Dead Can Dance was it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoa9jDxHLnYskycRJuF_K

The Claypool Lennon Delirium backed that up.  Very cool.  Better be careful boys, you just might, you just might, set the world on fire...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnwqNN9tl00PlajEm-ec_

Now listening to a very varied Squeezebox playlist.  A little bit of metal, a little bit of pop, a little bit of chill.  A lot of coolness.

• Like 3

I've always found The Police to be one of those bands that once you start, you can't stop at one......

"Zenyatta Mondatta" Oz 1st pressing......going down well with some Dewar's and herbs.?  Ok, I'm on day one of five weeks holiday.....Whoo hoo!!?

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/59b42337b7411c6d02fdca0e/1505670239519-Y1QK5EGLB2ITP1T1VVLF/ke17ZwdGBToddI8pDm48kNDA1KKPnejvrc8aNB1h53BZw-zPPgdn4jUwVcJE1ZvWQUxwkmyExglNqGp0IvTJZamWLI2zvYWH8K3-s_4yszcp2ryTI0HqTOaaUohrI8PI_O0QXaCfy1WSgXfW7kCtZfhqU1lZMakzDgTpPIGZH6sKMshLAGzx4R3EDFOm1kBS/album_zenyattamondatta.jpg

Edited by stevoz
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Dilettanteque said:

Nick Cave & Warren Ellis - White Lunar

Image result for Nick cave & Warren Ellis - White Lunar

After seeing 'Home Delivery', we know Costa Geordiadis can sing.....

Are you that's not actually Nick and Costa......and the lost album "Green Thumb"??

10 minutes ago, stevoz said:

After seeing 'Home Delivery', we know Costa Geordiadis can sing.....

Are you that's not actually Nick and Costa......and the lost album "Green Thumb"??

I am sure Warren could garden if he put his mind to it.  He may even have started on his chin.

• Like 2

Guest Muon N'
3 minutes ago, needlerunner said:

Another I've not heard of. Will give them a try.

I like it, some good guests on a few tracks.

Guest musicians on the album include Sarah McLachlan ("Silence"), Lisa Gerrard ("Forgotten Worlds"), Kristy Thirsk ("Enchanted", "Lamentation", "Wisdom", "'Til The End Of Time"), Jacqui Hunt ("Euphoria (Firefly)"), Greg Reely, and Camille Henderson ("Duende").

To Top