Currently Spinning

Doors "LA Women" Oz 1st pressing.

Image result for The Doors - L.A. Woman

This album brings back so many memories for me. I was 11 when this came out.....I was a stranger in a new town (Frankston), miles away from my cosy former life in the eastern suburbs and like a lost soul, dabbled in life's darker temptations.....ok I made that last bit up? but I've got to say, with music like this and everything else that was happening at the end of the 60's, it was an amazing time to be alive.....even for an eleven year old (and yes, even in Frankston?).

Edited by stevoz
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, stevoz said:

Doors "LA Women" Oz 1st pressing.

Image result for The Doors - L.A. Woman

This album brings back so many memories for me. I was 11 when this came out.....I was a stranger in a new town (Frankston), miles away from my cosy former life in the eastern suburbs and like a lost soul, dabbled in life's darker temptations.....ok I made that last bit up? but I've got to say, with music like this and everything else that was happening at the end of the 60's, it was an amazing time to be alive.....even for an eleven year old (and yes, even in Frankston?).

Steveoz, Frankston '67.  ?

summer-of-love.jpg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, cazzesman said:

A bit old school rock n' roll tonight.

Regards Cazzesman

The_ultimate_sin.jpg

I love this album, I think I may have too many albums when I forget I have this, will give it a spin, thanks for the reminder ?

Evening lads.

Played a few Electro albums from the hard drive while detailing the new/old kitchen... can't believe how grotty some people live.

Dan Terminus  'Automated Refrains'  2017 Blood Music.

2022391316_DanTerminusAutomatedRefrains2017BloodMusic.jpg.876af1041cc5dcc0f411fcabb0c87e3e.jpg

Dark Synth-Wave.

Kraftwork  'Minimum Maximum'  2005 Kling Klang. EMI. Astralwerks.    Disc 01.

128714191_KraftworkMinimumMaximum2005KlingKlang_EMI.Astralwerks_x600.jpg.e5fc47a0edd98e31fc309730914f03ad.jpg

Klaus Schulze  'Timewind'  1975 Brain Records.

277924_KlausSchulzeTimewind1975BrainRecords..jpg.d474cb583dc4e3d8f5529b8072ba09af.jpg

Cleaning myself up, getting dinner organised listening to...

Planet of the 8’s - Self Titled - 2017 Self Released. Aust.

577109190_Planetofthe8s-SelfTitled-2017SelfReleased_Aust..jpg.7f5db8a1915da0be4dedf897334b3eb9.jpg

Heavy, Aussie, Stoner, Psy Rock.

• Like 4