Currently Spinning

What do I need to load to get sound from a *.3gp movie.

Here you go @@mwhouston. This is all you need to play your 3gp files and also every other file you can think of and it's free and skinnable (if you do that kinda stuff) and regular updates and has a small footprint in your PC. Also it'll convert your 3gp's into an easier format or different format so you can play them elsewhere.

It's fairly intuitive too so you shouldn't have to many hassles setting it up as it works at whatever your knowledge base is. My knowledge base is miniscule, in the dummies category and I can get it to work so you'll be fine.

>>Click<<

Edited by Luc
  • Like 3

attachicon.gifAllman Bros Fillmore East.jpg

The new 4LP '1971 Fillmore East Recordings', halfway through the set and it sounds really nice, flat & perfectly quiet vinyl, QRP pressed.  NOTE, don't buy EU copies as they are pressed at GZ!! 

I have several copies...including US 1st pressing and a mint Japanese pressing...IMHO...the greatest live rock album ever....... :thumb:

• Like 1

I have the Voodoo Highway CD.  Good old, knock around rock 'n roll. :thumb:

Regards Cazzesman

Its great to hear someone else who has heard of these guys, Great musicians

Dusk takes a few listens to get into, Then it sucks you in, the playing is fantastic and you hear something different every time you play it.

Its one of my favourite Albums :thumb:

Here you go @@mwhouston. This is all you need to play your 3gp files and also every other file you can think of and it's free and skinnable (if you do that kinda stuff) and regular updates and has a small footprint in your PC. Also it'll convert your 3gp's into an easier format or different format so you can play them elsewhere.

It's fairly intuitive too so you shouldn't have to many hassles setting it up as it works at whatever your knowledge base is. My knowledge base is miniscule, in the dummies category and I can get it to work so you'll be fine.

>>Click<<

I have been getting the most 'spam' from sites trying to push 'VLC" media player down my throat!

I would be wary! :(

Guest Willow

Laki Mera - Turn All Memory to White Noise

1374993639_500cover.jpg

Scottish folk-tronica which sets up tension and relieves with the winsome and organic vocals of Laura Donnelly , exceptionally well produced , this album is spotless - fans of a more edgy & loose adornment may be disappointed as this one only offers up all the cartoon rendered menace of a Tim Burton creation.

VLC may be good, BUT I've been getting absolutely canned by the 'spam'!! :(

@ You've downloaded it from the wrong site purple and you should have adblock+ running and then your good to go because all the mirror sites for VLC and other software don't/can't work with adblock+.

Edit; FileHippo will give several or more than several mirrors to DL it from. My advice is to completely remove it from your where ever your 'exe' files are kept and then grab it again but without the associated adware.

Like Jake I've been using it for at least 10 years and it's free and f you've grabbed it from the right location you have no probs at all using it and upgrading it.

Edited by Luc
  • Like 3

>>Click<<

That worked thanks. Mind you it is full of malware but my malware program stopped them loading. I want to convert the files to load on this thread. What is the smallest and tightest format to use? Thanks again.

An evening of electro-acoustic entertainment for audiophile enjoyment.

post-110730-0-74402900-1407931093_thumb.post-110730-0-31189700-1407931112_thumb.post-110730-0-52876300-1407931526_thumb.

Dawn Of Midi - Dysnomia  - 2013 - CD

Hidden Orchestra - Nightwalks - 2010 - CD

Fennesz Sakamoto - Sala Santa Cecilia - 2005 - CD

I've borrowed a Mytek DAC from @O. Sydney while he's away this week. Currently using it as a headphone DAC with my HD650's. Very nice, indeed. Thanks, O :thumb:

Edited by ferchersan
  • Like 4

post-132814-0-20729400-1407991631.jpg

.....excellent album from 1995, by Del-Lords member Eric "Roscoe" Ambel. For anyone waiting for a good follow up to Keith Richards' " Main Offender" album, or who misses the vintage Stones sound, this will be honey to the heart and mind.

ZM.

• Like 1