Australian & New Zealand Made Speakers

13 minutes ago, Snoopy8 said:

Thank you.  Added to this list and also main list.

Far better known overseas than here - cannot remember who was being interviewed in a studio in the US, I caught a glimpse of a pair of red monitors and looked them up, much to my pleasant surprise to find they were from Oz!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Marc said:

This is very clearly "pro audio" - should we not draw the line at domestic/hifi?

I'm not bothered either way, but thought the question should be asked. 

I've drawn the line where it is pure pro audio use e.g. mixer, guitar amplifier.  But with active speakers, it can be dual use. 

There is a grey zone in the list. For example,  pro vs consumer gear. I have been loose with the term "made in ANZ"; some are headquartered and designed here, but manufactured elsewhere. I have also included non Hi-fi things from organisations such as Audinate, creators of Dante and SnakeOil !!

I have decided to include these grey items to highlight the strength and diversity of ANZ products.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marc said:

This is very clearly "pro audio" - should we not draw the line at domestic/hifi?

Definitely.

I am sure that most people here have little to no interest in Pro gear but if I am wrong I am sure I will read about it😛

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...