New Look SNA

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Ewok209 said:

What is the reason you made the pages of the classifieds much shorter?

No knowledge of this one. It must have changed (if it has?) in the forum upgrade.

18 minutes ago, Marc said:

No knowledge of this one. It must have changed (if it has?) in the forum upgrade.

Before the update more listings fitted on each page.

The change seems to be universal across all forum topics and pages.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Ewok209 said:

Before the update more listings fitted on each page.

The change seems to be universal across all forum topics and pages.

23 minutes ago, Marc said:

I have increased this now.

:)

• Like 1

So previously I could take pics of something destined for the classifieds, flesh out the ad on my phone to allow direct upload of images, submit for approval and then go to the laptop where I could type the edit instead of frigging around on the phone touch pad...that hasn't worked just now, the submitted draft ad cant be seen here from my desktop. Going back to the light version didnt fix it either.

Edited by Darren69

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Darren69 said:

So previously I could take pics of something destined for the classifieds, flesh out the ad on my phone to allow direct upload of images, submit for approval and then go to the laptop where I could type the edit instead of frigging around on the phone touch pad...that hasn't worked just now, the submitted draft ad cant be seen here from my desktop. Going back to the light version didnt fix it either.

There is no draft ad here on this end awaiting approval, sorry.

I don't know if this is new to the update, but any photos I took on my iphone in landscape mode yesterday uploaded with the image inverted from how they appeared in my phone photo library. Any taken in portrait mode were fine. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Godot said:

I don't know if this is new to the update, but any photos I took on my iphone in landscape mode yesterday uploaded with the image inverted from how they appeared in my phone photo library. Any taken in portrait mode were fine. 

Looking into that one.

• Like 1

Hi Marc, liking the update, especially the white on black background. However, as a someone who's only device is a smartphone, the addition of the toolbar at the bottom of the screen is a major negative.

Reduces my screen size by 20% and appears at the top of my keyboard, completely cramping me to a single line of visible screen. And now my screen doesn't automatically move up as I type. Major step backwards for my purposes.

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, deanB said:

Hi Marc, liking the update, especially the white on black background. However, as a someone who's only device is a smartphone, the addition of the toolbar at the bottom of the screen is a major negative.

Reduces my screen size by 20% and appears at the top of my keyboard, completely cramping me to a single line of visible screen. And now my screen doesn't automatically move up as I type. Major step backwards for my purposes.

You can turn that off in your account settings (Customiser Button). Most seem to prefer it so I think it's best to have it enabled by default.

Just wondering how hard it would be to include a "Location" notation on the classified listings. As in the list of links. Helps for things like bulky items which are not likely to be shippable.... I know hovering on desk/laptop gives preview but on mobile device you have to open the listing, get disappointed, go back and continue browsing.

Just a thought from my head......

It was great to see that the prices were returned to the Classifieds listing screen shortly after the "new look" was implemented ... but this morning they are gone again?

• Like 1