Currently Spinning

Yeah, but any good?

On first listen I like half and the other half I need to listen more.  Some of the up tempo Swift songs he has slowed down which I expected.  But a couple of other slower Swift tracks he has rocked out a bit more - those are the need more listening time.

Musically nothing new if you know Ryan Adams back catalogue but I have a feeling it will end up pretty good after a few more listens.

More for Adams fans than Swift fans me thinks, as its VERY different to the Swift album.

• Like 3

Anna Calvi - One Breath

75fc04aee367637b01593529cfce5b74.jpg

Pretty sure I've posted about this earlier, but this is a sensational album. Wonderful pressing to boot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh jesus - SNAP!

Had this on 20 mins ago!... first album of the night.

:thumb:  :welcome:

• Like 1

FKA Twigs  - M3LL155X   .  

I gotta admit, I love FKA Twigs.  Her music is sensational and this new 5 track EP is the bomb.  A little darker than her previous stuff and the UK pressing / mastering is quiet and dynamic as hell.  She is also sexy in a scary type of way  ;)                                 albums in the background?

get out and buy this one, highly recommended - I am going to play it again   :thumb:

24630878642_0f96eb2c3e_b.jpg

• Like 3

On first listen I like half and the other half I need to listen more.  Some of the up tempo Swift songs he has slowed down which I expected.  But a couple of other slower Swift tracks he has rocked out a bit more - those are the need more listening time.

Musically nothing new if you know Ryan Adams back catalogue but I have a feeling it will end up pretty good after a few more listens.

More for Adams fans than Swift fans me thinks, as its VERY different to the Swift album.

Well summed up.

Its definitely growing on me, as an Adams, not a Swift fan.

• Like 1

I've always had a soft spot for this Dylan album. Sounds okay on vinyl, but would love a reissue that could clean up the murky-ness of the pressing.

My first non jazz listen to anything, in a fortnight.  :P

http://www.discogs.com/Bob-Dylan-Street-Legal/release/2644981

R-2644981-1294716328.jpeg.jpg

Edited by soundfan
  • Like 2

FKA Twigs  - M3LL155X   .  

I gotta admit, I love FKA Twigs.  Her music is sensational and this new 5 track EP is the bomb.  A little darker than her previous stuff and the UK pressing / mastering is quiet and dynamic as hell.  She is also sexy in a scary type of way  ;)                                 albums in the background?

get out and buy this one, highly recommended - I am going to play it again   :thumb:

24630878642_0f96eb2c3e_b.jpg

Whoa..

Amazing voice over dark trippy tunes

Sold :thumb:

Edit: In Time sounds very Fever Ray ? The Knife ish

Edited by likwidsh0k
  • Like 2