Vinyl - Currently Spinning

Hi All,

An album that arrived earlier in the week, Mary Lattimore, Silver Ladders. Harp predominately with subtle passages of synth and guitar in gentle layers.

1020379948_MaryLattimoreSilverLadders.jpg.02a3648a7f5aefe8b9484e9fa6beb2d7.jpg

JJ

Edited by Janjuc
  • Like 3

Guest Old Man Rubber
42 minutes ago, Mendes said:

Picked this up recently, an amazing mono recording and surprised how much I am digging it.

I'm always amazed at the lovely classical records people pass over - if I ever see the yellow Deutsche Grammophon LPs for example they are always worth a listen.

A little big band music from a German musician / composer and big band leader 

Over his career he has released countless records / CDs and sold over 80 million 

Artist - James Last 

Title - Non Stop Dancing 12 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/James-Last-Non-Stop-Dancing-12/release/8020195

425-D6179-BBC1-4230-AB5-C-139-FBD7-F47-A

• Like 3

3 hours ago, KRSDarwin said:

Back from a week away for work. You miss your stereo system over the time so it’s great to be home with the main system. I did manage to squeeze in 30 minutes of record shipping and added this one.  Surprisingly good sq. Brings back memories, including dodgy ones thanks to Jacko. 

1985 Let’s Go

BFA6DE58-516F-4364-86D9-EBB0B269D1D3.jpeg

image.jpg

My first cassette Kev.......Brings back some memories listening to Neutron Dance through a mono cassette player (my first foray into this crazy hobby). Cheers  

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Sceeta said:

So what's the verdict on the new album and the SQ of the recording? I've been going to get it but I think one of the daughters may be getting it for me for Chrissy.

I'll chip in and say the black vinyl of Power Up is dead quiet. Great SQ too....

Edited by stevoz
  • Like 2