Vinyl - Currently Spinning

Hi All,

Back to one of my favourite artists, David Bowie, The Trident Tapes, a  collection of unreleased demos, alternate versions and mixes.

375873122_BowieTridentSessions.jpg.e5a254744db3bc9db87e034c23f86ae7.jpg

Tracklist:
A1    Tired Of My Life    
A2    The Shadow Man    
A3    How Lucky You Are    
A4    I've Got Lightening    
A5    Looking For A Friend    
A6    Rupert The Riley    
B1    Bombers    
B2    Amsterdam    
B3    Velvet Goldmine    
B4    Round And Round    
B5    Holy Holy    
B6    All The Young Dudes

JJ

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, YCC said:

This just arrived today...2 of my favourites, Stephen Stills and Judy Collins!

https://www.allmusic.com/album/everybody-knows-mw0003082044

Enjoy mate.

Did you have any lag time on delivery? I'm still waiting on delivery from JB HiFi on the 2 for $50 (3 of them). It's been nearly 3 weeks since l ordered. I did receive a message to saying one should arrive 30 March and didn't, on the other 2, waiting to be picked up. But that was 10 days ago. So l think maybe they have had a huge run on this offer and everything is now at snail pace, and/or there has been a huge demand on Aus Post, as most people being house bound are doing a lot of ordering on line. I suspect all of the above.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same.

Cheers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, needlerunner said:

Enjoy mate.

Did you have any lag time on delivery? I'm still waiting on delivery from JB HiFi on the 2 for $50 (3 of them). It's been nearly 3 weeks since l ordered. I did receive a message to saying one should arrive 30 March and didn't, on the other 2, waiting to be picked up. But that was 10 days ago. So l think maybe they have had a huge run on this offer and everything is now at snail pace, and/or there has been a huge demand on Aus Post, as most people being house bound are doing a lot of ordering on line. I suspect all of the above.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same.

Cheers.

G'day, my order with Amazon took only 5 days to arrive. Pretty happy! Cheers, Yee

• Like 2