Netflix currently watching

Just watched the first two episodes of 'Stranger Things'.

Scared the poontang out of me.

Dammit.

Soft!

I 'd recently binged through the whole of series 1,now I have emptiness.

Desparetely looking for a new seies to get stuck into.

• Like 2

Nearly finished Stranger Things, enjoying it.

Just finished Longmire, loved it and Netflix is going to make a Season 5 for it. Walt is just a good bloke.

And going to start Marcella, looks very interesting.

Soft!

We get into sbs on demand when we run out of Netflix content and visa versa.

Just watched the first two episodes of 'Stranger Things'.Scared the poontang out of me.Dammit.

Soft!

We are going to start Stranger things very soon.

Another series we are binge feasting on is Crossing Lines, really quite good, main characters lost a la game of thrones...

If you are an over grown man child and like anime, seven deadly sins is good too.

Edited by Ray H

I didn'know it can induce bowel movements out of ya.

Indeed. Never made the lounge though.

The Mrs finds it hilarious that I get all fraidy cat at any slightly scary movie but if I hear a noise outside at 2 in the morning, I don't hesitate to go out and investigate.

I assume it is the lead up mood music etc and I like to get right into movies, imagine myself there etc.

Terrified of Jurassic Park as well.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Do you really find AU movie content of Netflix watchable or worth the money.

I know it is not much but for the same money I can watch 2 recent good movies on Apple TV and we watch Netflix movies once a week most of the time.

Rather watch better movies and pay bit more than being stuck with low quality Netflix movies.

I am only into movies that's the sole reason why I got it for but AU content is appalling IMO.

Mostly cheap 5th class movies besides one or two so so movie.

Tried Getflix for a while to access other regions, yeah content was much better but after a smooth run of a few months Netflix blocked it.

Getflix people seemed to get around it but than it doesn't take Netflix to block that solution too.

So got out of Getflix and might get out of Netflix too.

• Like 1

Do you really find AU movie content of Netflix watchable or worth the money.

I know it is not much but for the same money I can watch 2 recent good movies on Apple TV and we watch Netflix movies once a week most of the time.

Rather watch better movies and pay bit more than being stuck with low quality Netflix movies.

I am only into movies that's the sole reason why I got it for but AU content is appalling IMO.

Mostly cheap 5th class movies besides one or two so so movie.

Tried Getflix for a while to access other regions, yeah content was much better but after a smooth run of a few months Netflix blocked it.

Getflix people seemed to get around it but than it doesn't take Netflix to block that solution too.

So got out of Getflix and might get out of Netflix too.

With some googlin found my previous issue was that most TV apps are pretty average and the process is to find and add content to your profile on your PC and then use the TV to watch it, and through that process I discovered the Aussie movies, and completely agree and was actually going to comment about it here too but forgot, it's a pretty woeful selection for the Australian Netflix?

I was surprised to find both Walkabout with Jenny Agutter and Not Quite Hollywood a documentary about ozploitation, and The Loved Ones which is a pretty decent horror flick, The Babadook an exceptional horror flick, and Wake in Fright which I've heard is a classic, and My Brilliant Career think is another classic but I've never been a fan of Sam Neil, but apart from that...

With some googlin found my previous issue was that most TV apps are pretty average and the process is to find and add content to your profile on your PC and then use the TV to watch it, and through that process I discovered the Aussie movies, and completely agree and was actually going to comment about it here too but forgot, it's a pretty woeful selection for the Australian Netflix?

I was surprised to find both Walkabout with Jenny Agutter and Not Quite Hollywood a documentary about ozploitation, and The Loved Ones which is a pretty decent horror flick, The Babadook an exceptional horror flick, and Wake in Fright which I've heard is a classic, and My Brilliant Career think is another classic but I've never been a fan of Sam Neil, but apart from that...

I'll try that.

I've never been a fan of Sam Neil,

I was, but changed my mind after hearing blissfully ignorant and totally utterly stupid words he said about Sydney becoming a Ghost town since the lock-out laws were implemented.

I wonder if he has any idea how much it was costing to treat those idiots getting pissed off and ending in the hospital emergency services not to mention countless innocent young lives we lost due to drunken attacks. 

Cool will check them out, thanks.

With the Samsung TV app now that I have watched a few movies its tailored the entire interface to those themes and genres. Gone completely are the academy and other award winning lists.

Is there any way to view all movies or search by rating or some useful features?

As now I have no way of finding any movies except those similar to what I have already watched and what is Popular and Trending now.

I'll try that.

Just a headsup that was not to access other content, just my accessing local content issue quoted above.

We joined SkyMesh last month and Oz Netflix data is not counted but other content is so will never be trying to access that. Just received a PM from Notwork Vodafone with an offer of 3 months free trial with Stan.

On Sam Neil, it was his crappy Pinhead impersonation in Event Horizon that sealed it :)

We joined SkyMesh last month and Oz Netflix data is not counted but other content is so will never be trying to access that. Just received a PM from Notwork Vodafone with an offer of 3 months free trial with Stan.

What is satellite NBN like for streaming? The latency is pretty high.