Aslan Acoustics Owners & Discussion Thread

There is a very good likelihood of a small GTG happening in Melbourne next Saturday 28th July in the afternoon, venue will be at someone’s house and numbers are strictly limited. Whose place it will be at still hasn’t been confirmed until we hear back from AJW056.

Now some of you know Andrew, and for those that don’t he is a speaker manufacturer from Sydney, and makes these pilgrimages down to God’s country every now and again. This time he will be showing off his 2ch system designed for those on a budget and have room constraints.

This is what will be on demo… C6 and CW12 combo together with CityPulse SA77 amp and Raysonic CD128 CDP.

Aslan Acoustics web page.

Watch this space for further developments!

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would appear that the stars have aligned for a good friend of mine who is looking for a 2ch set up similar to what was outlined in the OP. I'll give Andrew a good rest after his trip and arrange for an audition! Exciting times ahead!

apart from the sub all gear never had the opportunity to see or experience so very excited of the opportunity of hearing.

I know some of us went to the last gtg Andrew had when he was in melbourne. He's a top bloke and we all had a very enjoyable time. apart from meeting up with the guys was great to check otu some really nice gear.

I'm sure as hell going to try and make it there if other commitments dont get in the way, and can highly recommend any one else considering to attend :)

apart from the sub all gear never had the opportunity to see or experience so very excited of the opportunity of hearing.

I know some of us went to the last gtg Andrew had when he was in melbourne. He's a top bloke and we all had a very enjoyable time. apart from meeting up with the guys was great to check otu some really nice gear.

I'm sure as hell going to try and make it there if other commitments dont get in the way, and can highly recommend any one else considering to attend :)

As it is on a Sat, I have other sports committments unfortunately. However, I won't be missing out as Andrew is coming to stay Fri night which will be fun. Have fun at the gtg guys, I'm sure you will! Recommended

Okay the GTG is a definite goer. It will be held at my place which is located towards the Mornington Peninsula. At this stage we will be kicking off at 12pm thru to say 4pm for the Aslan part but we are not limited for time for listening to my system.

Numbers are limited, so first in best dressed!

Okay the GTG is a definite goer. It will be held at my place which is located towards the Mornington Peninsula. At this stage we will be kicking off at 12pm thru to say 4pm for the Aslan part but we are not limited for time for listening to my system.

Numbers are limited, so first in best dressed!

Howdy Spearmint,

I've got my hand up for a spot if theres any left :)

Cheers,

Curious

Hello

just seeing if there is if there is still some space for me to come and meet you all and have an opportunity to listen to some of you equipment

G/day jm,

(Excuse me while I fumble around - I'm trying to work out how to say this diplomatically.)

Perhaps send Spearmint a pm and engage in a bit of a conversation about who you are, your interests, current set up etc. You've been a member of the forum for a couple of years, so there's no real danger that you have other than positive intent. But with only 7 posts, you're a bit of an unknown quantity.

Consider that Spearmint is opening up his home to strangers, and you'll get what I'm talking about. Having met him, he's a lovely guy and would most certainly want this experience to be shared by like minded people. But I could also understand that he may be a little choosy about the invite list, if you know what I mean.

I hope this is received in the manner it was intended.

Cheers,

Aaron.

Guest JohnA

mining man

what you have posted is 100% spot on and not rude in any way

BUT i think the only reason spearmint didn't reply to junkmail here is because he gave him the ok over at sna

Would love to be there as well but Mornington Penninsula is just too far to travel in the time I have free. I can't tell you how disappointed I am. :(

I had hoped to listen to one or two of Andrew's subs so I hope someone can give me some feedback after the gtg.

I expect a full report from you guys once the dust has settled. :)

No problems Paul.

For those attending on Saturday, and have not seen a Sonos system, we should be able to connect it up to Andrews gear and/or speakers so you can get some idea of how they perform. I’ve ripped 2000+ Kylie songs, or is the 1 Kylie song 2000 times, hmmm now I’m confused. Anyway it will also on demo for the GTG.

No problems Paul.

For those attending on Saturday, and have not seen a Sonos system, we should be able to connect it up to Andrews gear and/or speakers so you can get some idea of how they perform. I’ve ripped 2000+ Kylie songs, or is the 1 Kylie song 2000 times, hmmm now I’m confused. Anyway it will also on demo for the GTG.

Oboy, a Kylie fest...don't tell Ozcal :unsure:

No problems Paul.

How could anyone refuse?....... :blink: