Xmas Party GTG Sat. 2nd December at evil Springs

evil c

I'm from the country Clive, the city scares me. Odd and strange things happened to me last time I went to the city with you audiophile folk.

City traffic is just crazy stupid. Worse on Fridays. Worse now the sun has poked its head out and the winter hibernators are starting to appear on the freeways.

Sat would suit me better, but I'm only penciled in at this stage. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, darth vader said:
I'm from the country Clive, the city scares me. Odd and strange things happened to me last time I went to the city with you audiophile folk.

City traffic is just crazy stupid. Worse on Fridays. Worse now the sun has poked its head out and the winter hibernators are starting to appear on the freeways.

Sat would suit me better, but I'm only penciled in at this stage. 

Self control has a lot going for it - I tried to stop you but people like@Tubularbells and @Black Orange are the seeds of Satan's spawn!
Give us another 5 years in this crazily more congested city and we'll be your neighbours! [emoji20]

Edited by evil c
  • Like 2

On 11/11/2017 at 2:25 AM, shogo33 said:

Pennywise hosting a christmas GTG...Wonder whos on the menu.. :P

evil_c.jpg

Some of the ppl I know look like this after 4am with a dozen beers on board

Seriously thinking about attending Clive, see what pans out

In the mean time cover all mirrors

I know you Tasmanians - prepared to go to the ends of the earth for free grog and a feed !
Sure I could find somewhere you can set up your swag. [emoji4]

[mention=149865]125dBmonster[/mention], dude, don't accept the offer to stay in that garden/ creek view penthouse. There has been a string of guests who were never seen again.
Just noting in passing, the Evil One now has a man-sized pizza oven and an endless supply of mystery sausage.
Billy.
Cost an arm and a leg and then some !
Cooks "Pork" beautifully though. [emoji4]
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, 125dBmonster said:

Seriously thinking about attending Clive, see what pans out

In the mean time cover all mirrors

I didn't think you had a reflection.

@Zen Mister I just Googled 'mystery sausage'. Apparently it's a swingers board game.

@Noum ...so you're told...

Edited by Darren69

On 11/11/2017 at 5:15 PM, evil c said:

Don't be silly - a VIP interstate visitor deserves better ,own "compact apartment" with a water view overlooking the crik too!
661968baf73b20c8a946b694eba52c94.jpg

Has it got a wood box inside Mate

wouldn't want to get cold

20 hours ago, Zen Mister said:

@125dBmonster, dude, don't accept the offer to stay in that garden/ creek view penthouse. There has been a string of guests who were never seen again.

Just noting in passing, the Evil One now has a man-sized pizza oven and an endless supply of mystery sausage.

Billy.

Better make sure it's insured then because it will get burnt down if I get cold

EDIT and I'm not going all the way to Victoria, risking life on a boat or aeroplane for sausage

Edited by Guest

19 hours ago, evil c said:

Cost an arm and a leg and then some !
Cooks "Pork" beautifully though. emoji4.png

Saw something stupid on the youtoob today

Pour coke on pork steaks and watch the worms wriggle out. Not eating pork for a while thanks

Saw something stupid on the youtoob today

Pour coke on pork steaks and watch the worms wriggle out. Not eating pork for a while thanks
Calm TFD 125dB - have marinated Lamb Kofta being brought so far and hopefully if we flatter and suck up enough, (plus even resort to bribery)@Tubularbells of the master of smoked meats persuasion will contribute something delectable! [emoji4]

18 hours ago, evil c said:

Calm TFD 125dB - have marinated Lamb Kofta being brought so far and hopefully if we flatter and suck up enough, (plus even resort to bribery)@Tubularbells of the master of smoked meats persuasion will contribute something delectable! emoji4.png

Better, I'll supply some Tasmanian Beer, thank you Clive