FS:YAQIN SD32-A Tube CD player

Item: YAQIN SD32-A Tube CD player with remote
Price: $375

Item Condition: 9/10 because its used
Reason for selling: Going full digital. No CD no Vinyl
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, EFT plus shipping
Extra Info: Purchased on SNA only weeks ago. In excellent condition. Original Box ( I think) Comes with original Remote

Tubes upgraded (Apparently) ...I'm not a tube guy.

Pictures:

IMG_1229.JPG

IMG_1224.JPG

I have one of these for sale for double that amount (because this is what I think it is worth).

It is an excellent, upsampling (to 192/24) CD player with HDCD and choice of tube and single ended output.

One thing though... I have no idea why people call it Yaqin, as it name is in Greek (the forum will not let me insert the original Greek script) and from what I was told it should be pronounced "Psathin".

Edited by rockeater
trying to include the orogonal Greek script

Guest scumbag
21 hours ago, rockeater said:

I have one of these for sale for double that amount (because this is what I think it is worth).

It is an excellent, upsampling (to 192/24) CD player with HDCD and choice of tube and single ended output.

One thing though... I have no idea why people call it Yaqin, as it name is in Greek (the forum will not let me insert the original Greek script) and from what I was told it should be pronounced "Psathin".

I discovered the other say that SNA doesn't allow you to post greek script. There must be some IT reason for that.

2 hours ago, scumbag said:

I discovered the other say that SNA doesn't allow you to post greek script. There must be some IT reason for that.

It must be "security".

Disallowing any "foreign" script is seen as keeping Russian and Chinese away. Thing is, the ones that cause mischief in IT also know English and use English configured computers. I find it most amusing when a bank (i.e. Citibank) insists that you must have some special characters in your password for security reasons, but when you try to use a character from ASCII table which number is higher than 128, they tell you that it is not allowed... for security reasons.

Guest Hensa

David, it is sold pending payment by the buyer with at least one person as back up if the first seller doesn't proceed. You could ask to go 3rd in line but don't hold your breath![emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest scumbag
20 minutes ago, Hensa said:

David, it is sold pending payment by the buyer with at least one person as back up if the first seller doesn't proceed. You could ask to go 3rd in line but don't hold your breath!emoji4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A guy's gotta try though!