Game of Thrones

Guest Peter the Greek

I had the same plan (have binge watched the last 5 seasons since Christmas) but the decision to the contrary was made for me by the wife. So, Foxtel play 3 month subscription it is. And it sucks. The picture quality, the audio quality the whole experience, all much poorer for not being on Blu ray

I had the same plan (have binge watched the last 5 seasons since Christmas) but the decision to the contrary was made for me by the wife. So, Foxtel play 3 month subscription it is. And it sucks. The picture quality, the audio quality the whole experience, all much poorer for not being on Blu ray

Get a proper Foxtel package then. We watched in HD and dolby digital last night on the 130" scope screen (103" for 16:9 material) and it was excellent. Sure, the BD will always be superior, but you need to be a home theatre nerd (like many of us here) to see/hear the difference.

I really need to re-watch the final episode of the last series before starting the new one.

Watching S6E1 earlier in the week had many "WTF is going on? Oh yeah." moments due to picking up the multiple storyline events that are happening.

Yeah King Tommen Baratheon currently sits atop the Iron Throne. But it's more than likely he will sent off in a golden casket with those fake painted wooden eyes adorning his face soon enough.

Who you calling wooden eye!

I really need to re-watch the final episode of the last series before starting the new one.

Watching S6E1 earlier in the week had many "WTF is going on? Oh yeah." moments due to picking up the multiple storyline events that are happening.

I did that last night. Glad I did!

I feel like it's taking a deep breath before all hell breaks loose a little down the track. Last season didn't impress me much so I'm hoping that things will escalate this season. Season 5 had nowhere near the tension and thunder that Walking Dead has been delivering...

Love them both though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Muon

Like Darren said earlier, an hour goes so fast watching this.

No doubt @@unclemack there will be hell for some coming soon by the look where things are headed.

I feel like it's taking a deep breath before all hell breaks loose a little down the track.

Well i hope you're right. Last night was another deep breath from my point of view

• Like 1

I reckon Brans little jaunts down history lane are to show us Jon Snows true lineage, the son of Fire (Rhaegar Targaryen) and Ice (Lyanna Stark), and true heir to the throne!

Google R+L=J

• Like 1

Guest Muon

Oh man now I'm seeing this all over the place. I've been posting it myself a lot lately as well..

Brace yourself....Winter is coming.

I'm blanket shopping next week!

T'is that serious.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Muon

Hodor could talk!

Meanwhile-

That was cool :)

This looked like fun for Maisie

Edited by Muon