Game of Thrones

Guest Peter the Greek

Guest Peter the Greek

I just started watching Vikings recently, such a try hard GOT ripoff.

agree, such a piss poor production by comparison. Not that its bad, its just not great

Guest Peter the Greek

I must say I am bored of this now. JS being "killed", you can bet he'll be back in one form or another.....I'd not be upset if the series was canned to be honest....see how we go I guess

I have to agree with you Pete - S5 has been a huge disappointment. For me, Breaking Bad leaves this show in it's wake. It doesn't need the amazing sets, the splendid costumes, the nudity and the constant shock tactics - it simply offers up consistently outstanding story telling of a superior standard and the power of it stays with you long after the show has ended.

Waited for Apple TV - downloaded and said we need to make this last - one episode a week - but already have watched 3 episodes in 7 days - I am hopeless :-)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

• 7 months later...

I just finished season 5 today. Dam, gonna be a long wait now.

It's a pity the nudity from the main characters has dried up. No need for it once your famous I suppose, even at the cost of the integrity of the characters they are playing.

It's a pity the nudity from the main characters has dried up. No need for it once your famous I suppose, even at the cost of the integrity of the characters they are playing.

Not for Foxtel subscribers. I've managed $65/month for 12 months including 2x IQ2's, Entertainment, Drama, Sport and HD.

I feel it wasn't needed in the early parts.

post-105164-0-39564100-1458719286_thumb.

Disappointed that GRR Martin hasn't managed to keep the books in front of the TV show.

No longer do I get to act smug and supercilious whilst viewing with the great unread masses :P

Looking forward to season 6 for sure!

• 1 month later...

It's been 2 days now and still no talk of episode 1, series 6?

We watched last night and I predict some Red Women/Jon Snow sorcery. Of course my wife goes "What?", googles it and seems I'm not alone in those thoughts. Didn't think I had missed it too much until recently.

Edited by blybo