Currently Spinning

Hi All,

A last one for the day, Claypool Lennon Delirium, Lime & Limpid Green

CL.jpg.a0cef9c09ad613c3641aa22fbbc1cd54.jpg

JJ
Not heard of this artist. So had a listen (good old Spotify). Can't recall the name of the album, first one l think. At first l thought bit bland; bit of a Beatles RIP Off. Then the instruments kicked in. Hello, things got interesting. Initially thought there was a miss-match between lyrics and sound. And then l got it. Wow l thought, this guy is clever, and seriously good. This is one of those artists that get better with each play. Yep, so add me to the converts list. Well done JJ, another gem. Keep 'em coming.
Cheers Ken.
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, stevoz said:

Eurythmics "1984" OST Oz 1st pressing.....mastered by our own sound guru Don Bartley......sweet SQ.?

Related image

I was thinking about this album today ... dunno why ... maybe coz it's doubleplusgood.  And now here it is :lol:

Will play it later :thumb:  

--Geoff

• Like 2

2 hours ago, needlerunner said:

Not heard of this artist. So had a listen (good old Spotify). Can't recall the name of the album, first one l think. At first l thought bit bland; bit of a Beatles RIP Off. Then the instruments kicked in. Hello, things got interesting. Initially thought there was a miss-match between lyrics and sound. And then l got it. Wow l thought, this guy is clever, and seriously good. This is one of those artists that get better with each play. Yep, so add me to the converts list. Well done JJ, another gem. Keep 'em coming.
Cheers Ken.

Well it probably is only inevitable that Sean sounds a bit like his dad... ;)

And Les, well Les is awesome.

Well it probably is only inevitable that Sean sounds a bit like his dad... [emoji6]

And Les, well Les is awesome.

Ha ha. I missed all the clues. Duh, the bands name for instance. Had to google it to find out the band members. Those Lennon's sure sound the same. Speaking of which. What ever happened to Julian?

Now to check out Primus[emoji57]
  • Like 1