HELP AND ADVICE on new turntable high end

@Eagleeyes

If you’re looking at Kuzma turntables and talking to Warwick anyway it’s worth seeing if he can get you into a Techdas. I played the turntable upgrade game for a long time, including many mentioned in this thread. In terms of both audio quality and sheer ease of use/reliability my Techdas had been significantly the best I’ve had in my system. I am running it with an Acoustical Systems Axiom tonearm. 

There are so many paths and none of them is right or wrong. I think the main thing I’ve learned is that ease of use and reliability are important considerations for turntables, not just outright sound quality when it’s all “dialled in”. 

Enjoy whatever you get next in good health!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/04/2020 at 4:05 AM, alistairm said:

@Eagleeyes

If you’re looking at Kuzma turntables and talking to Warwick anyway it’s worth seeing if he can get you into a Techdas. I played the turntable upgrade game for a long time, including many mentioned in this thread. In terms of both audio quality and sheer ease of use/reliability my Techdas had been significantly the best I’ve had in my system. I am running it with an Acoustical Systems Axiom tonearm. 

There are so many paths and none of them is right or wrong. I think the main thing I’ve learned is that ease of use and reliability are important considerations for turntables, not just outright sound quality when it’s all “dialled in”. 

Enjoy whatever you get next in good health!

thank you Alistair, I will as I hope you do to.

On 04/04/2020 at 8:44 PM, metal beat said:

Out of the 3 you have listed, the Kuzma for me.

personally, none of the 3 would be the one I would be buying new if I were looking for a new table.  that takes nothing away from the nice tables you have listed.

What would you buy Shane?

• Like 1

• 8 months later...