IsoAcoustics; Gaia vs Aperta

Guest jakeyb77
2 minutes ago, rantan said:

Ahh now you have discovered why the big end of town becomes as it is. They never pay full price for anything. Just by being the elite, people and businesses will give you stuff  for half price just so they can be associated with and endorsed by, the hoi polloi:lol:

Haven’t you used your quota of words today peasant? ????

2 minutes ago, rantan said:

Ahh now you have discovered why the big end of town becomes as it is. They never pay full price for anything. Just by being the elite, people and businesses will give you stuff  for half price 

Hmmm I see , pity my kind of elite is missing the "e" ! ?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jakeyb77 said:

Haven’t you used your quota of words today peasant? ????

Sorry guv. I will go and clean out the stables and have your steed ready for a spirited run tomorrow.

I am your loyal Uriah Heap, very 'umble and at your service always.

Edited by rantan

45 minutes ago, joz said:

Yes  I do have to ask, I’m not a pompous elite like some?

Nailed him in one.

BTW, do we still want some more plebeian duck salami and ultra rare sticky cheese's  at Chez Joz this year for the Show GTG... you know, the stuff you don't get at Coles Deli or a Woolies fridge?

**Isolation. I've gone the squash ball route and I also practice that special formula that your mother used to tell you: Shut the door or turn it down! 

So I close the door and we're both isolated, works a treat.

Oh wait! I think I see an elitist! Several actually!

ejIPeUU-1.gif.ff84629f2b76dd81735bf42285794b23.gif

I use light wood KMart kitchen draw inserts between my stands and the Gales. Brings the stands up to 600 mm. Cheap as chips. I feel they solidify the upper bass and midrange frequencies. Some people say the Gales are Quad 57's on steroids. Maybe, I've heard both. These inserts cost me SFA. But! Do I believe in Snake oil and will I stand up for it? Yes, every time.

Guest jakeyb77
7 minutes ago, Luc said:

Nailed him in one.

BTW, do we still want some more plebeian duck salami and ultra rare sticky cheese's  at Chez Joz this year for the Show GTG... you know, the stuff you don't get at Coles Deli or a Woolies fridge?

**Isolation. I've gone the squash ball route and I also practice that special formula that your mother used to tell you: Shut the door or turn it down! 

So I close the door and we're both isolated, works a treat.

Oh wait! I think I see an elitist! Several actually!

ejIPeUU-1.gif.ff84629f2b76dd81735bf42285794b23.gif

You can use the cheese to hold the woofers together ???