SOLD: FS: Weston Acoustics Topaz

Guest jakeyb77

Guest jakeyb77
Just now, evil c said:

Well you're on a roll then! ?

Offer that you're merely shuffling the deck, and fully intend to sell something of equal value.

You on commission?? 

Guest jakeyb77
1 minute ago, Gee Emm said:

Like that'll help... You charm women like I drink gin. It doesn't happen. :)

This may be the case but he does have an undeniable history of successfully thwarting off female rage as a result of hifi purchases.  @blybo do what @evil c does and hide it in the cupboard till it’s safe to take it out. 

28 minutes ago, jakeyb77 said:

This may be the case but he does have an undeniable history of successfully thwarting off female rage as a result of hifi purchases.  @blybo do what @evil c does and hide it in the cupboard till it’s safe to take it out. 

Truth be told I have more use for a time machine but the monos are out of my price bracket. I need to keep my current do everything integrated as the pre amp.

Guest jakeyb77
33 minutes ago, Pete Gardner said:

I would take this in a heartbeat if only you would freight to Perth!

Hi Pete. I’m just a bit reluctant due to a recent incident. 
I’m happy to pack it like a tank and send it off. It’s will have to have insurance and signature etc. 
PM what combo you were thinking of. 

Edited by jakeyb77

1 hour ago, Gee Emm said:

Like that'll help... You charm women like I drink gin. It doesn't happen. :)

It has happened more than once! ?

Anyway what would you know - you prematurely senile old geezer!

(Posted 3 times. ) ?

2 hours ago, jakeyb77 said:

Hi Pete. I’m just a bit reluctant due to a recent incident. 
I’m happy to pack it like a tank and send it off. It’s will have to have insurance and signature etc. 
PM what combo you were thinking of. 

I'll vouch for Jake's tank like packing skills. He sent me a Thorens turntable to Perth, mega box and packaging with all potential loose or fragile bits removed and separately protected. If I was still in Aus I probably would have been the buyer of this amp ?

Edited by zenikoy
  • Like 1

Guest jakeyb77
28 minutes ago, zenikoy said:

I'll vouch for Jake's tank like packing skills. He sent me a Thorens turntable to Perth, mega box and packaging with all potential loose or fragile bits removed and separately protected. If I was still in Aus I probably would have been the buyer of this amp ?

Thanks mate! Very kind of you. 
Pack it  like you’d like to receive it I always say. ?

14 hours ago, Tubularbells said:

True. My motto is if your not confident throwing the box off your roof then best not to send. 

This is correct, after working for these transport companies for the last 15 years I can tell you that things get dropped, thrown, smashed, even walked on.

Ace Ventura is the most accurate example of what your box could potentially go through in transit.