Harmony Remote Control Owners & Discussion Thread

I'm just gonna sit and wait for a few weeks until all the hype and backorders die down. Then I might be able to pick up an 885 from a European online store.

Even though I will probably never get Foxtel until they improve their PQ (highly unlikely) I just want to be different to the rest of you.  :blink:

me too, I will then strong arm some friends in England to get an 885 sent to them for them to forward to me. And yes I have Poxtel digital with IQ.

Can someone confirm whether the 885 is available in the UK yet and if so where the best place to purchace it is? I'll get a buddy to pick one up for me and mail it if it is available and a reasonable price.

Can someone confirm whether the 885 is available in the UK yet and if so where the best place to purchace it is? I'll get a buddy to pick one up for me and mail it if it is available and a reasonable price.

I did a googlesearch and best price 179 pounds--$420. Might have to wait a while for price to come down!!

Guest EZYHD

Because you started this thread and since then its got huge, maybe we should all chip in and get you one!, nah silly idea.

I would have thought Bluedo would send him one FOC for the business he has generated!

You guys are a generous bunch! Nah, I'll be happy with my 676 for the time being. It's going like a rocket, and even the wife and daughter have quit complaining, it's going so well.

I'm only guessing here, but the smallest you can get (150mA or so) would be MORE than enuff............

Austen.

I'd be making sure that you used a power pack with precisely the same voltage and current output specs as original. Lithium-ion batteries are notorious for being fussy with charging requirements. Wrong input voltage to the charger base could cause problems and lead to a damaged battery. Lithium-ion batteries usually aren't cheap either.

I'd be making sure that you used a power pack with precisely the same voltage and current output specs as original. Lithium-ion batteries are notorious for being fussy with charging requirements. Wrong input voltage to the charger base could cause problems and lead to a damaged battery. Lithium-ion batteries usually aren't cheap either.

For sure......

If anyone mis-understood what I said, tobes has put it well.

You MUST ensure that the output voltage on your plug-pack is the SAME as the output voltage on the original supplied one.

The current rating must also be at LEAST the same as the original, although of course, it can be any size LARGER than the original.

Austen.

I apologize, but a Logitech rep has requested we limit the discount provided on the new H880. This means that the coupon code H880-AusPB now offers a net "shipped" price of $200. (<--- Edited to $200, see my post below!)

Coupled with the extremely limited distribution of the H880, Logitech is really pulling the reins tight on this one. We're fully stocked right now, but distributors are again having trouble procuring these remotes.

Sorry for any incoveniences. We truly appreciate your business and are working hard to provide you with the best pricing available. If restrictions are loosened or removed, we'll adjust our coupon again and will definitely let you know promptly!

I apologize, but a Logitech rep has requested we limit the discount provided on the new H880.  This means that the coupon code H880-AusPB now offers a net "shipped" price of $225.

Coupled with the extremely limited distribution of the H880, Logitech is really pulling the reins tight on this one.  We're fully stocked right now, but distributors are again having trouble procuring these remotes.

Sorry for any incoveniences.  We truly appreciate your business and are working hard to provide you with the best pricing available.  If restrictions are loosened or removed, we'll adjust our coupon again and will definitely let you know promptly!

hmm DTV forums were obviously putting too much business Bluedo's way.... anyone else know of a retailer doing good prices?

I apologize, but a Logitech rep has requested we limit the discount provided on the new H880.  This means that the coupon code H880-AusPB now offers a net "shipped" price of $220.  (<--- Edited to $220)

Coupled with the extremely limited distribution of the H880, Logitech is really pulling the reins tight on this one.  We're fully stocked right now, but distributors are again having trouble procuring these remotes.

Sorry for any incoveniences.  We truly appreciate your business and are working hard to provide you with the best pricing available.  If restrictions are loosened or removed, we'll adjust our coupon again and will definitely let you know promptly!

Now guys, I just want to advise, there have been no free remotes supplied to me causing this price increase!!!! Another reason for me to stick with my 676!!! Enjoy