Amfibius Gtg

Keith_W

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i should be good for this one Amfibius,

for the moment its a tentative yes, my only fear is that it may be the weekend of our new house handover.

But for now, its a yes, if things change i shall let you know

That's good to know JohnA, it would be nice to see you again. Let me know if you can't make it. Does your new house have a dedicated audio room? :)

Fatgen - not coming? I saw your post on Audiogon about you moving to Brissie. Is that a definite?

That's good to know JohnA, it would be nice to see you again. Let me know if you can't make it. Does your new house have a dedicated audio room? :)

Fatgen - not coming? I saw your post on Audiogon about you moving to Brissie. Is that a definite?

[/b]

yes it sure does Amfibius :biggrin:

Got PM's from Spearmint and Alebonau and updated the attendance list.

Sorry to hear you can't come joz, maybe some other time. Sundays are good for you?

I should have some new toys to play with by then. The acoustic panels should have arrived. I also got notification that my new valves are here! I bought a selection of 6SN7's - RCA's and Sylvania's. Since they are NOS they won't require much burn in prior to being used in anger.

Sundays do work better for me,but from now till Christmas I can't make firm commitmnts anywhere.We are just starting to gear up for thew silly season.

Though some time in the new year if all goes well,I'll try to organise a BBQ at my place(sunday arvo).No shootouts nothing critical just a simple GTG for drinks and charred animal flesh :biggrin:

Again my apologies,as I love that great ocean road drive aswell :)

Hi Amf, Like JohnA, I'm a tentative yes for the 18th. Even tempted to bring the swag and stay the night so I can have a few (or heaps of) beers and not worry about driving home till the morning.

Love to hear the Cary's and ProAc's again. :biggrin:

Thanks for editing my post and adding to the attendance list Drizt. But given that it's my house and all that maybe it might be better if I did it myself :( I appreciate your efforts though.

LD bring your swags if you want to sleep on the sofas. At the moment the single bed is still available. You and your missus could squeeze into that. Or you could join Drizt and Jenski in the QS. Just don't make too much noise :)

Oh and don't forget to bring your bathers and surfboards ... in case Sunday turns out to be beautiful.

joz, jayy and mondie, you will be missed. Hope that whatever you are doing on that day is more fun. Not you joz, I know you won't be enjoying yourself :)

Thanks for editing my post and adding to the attendance list Drizt. But given that it's my house and all that maybe it might be better if I did it myself :) I appreciate your efforts though.

[/b]

no problems mate.... sorry if I over stepped the bounds there, was trying to be helpful :) Point taken.

LD bring your swags if you want to sleep on the sofas. At the moment the single bed is still available. You and your missus could squeeze into that. Or you could join Drizt and Jenski in the QS. Just don't make too much noise :)

[/b]

!!!!!

I know you're all nice people and whatnot, but perhaps a few (read LOTS) more alcoholic beverages are in order first!

• 2 weeks later...

All right, it's this weekend and there are still a few people on the "tentatives" list who have not told me whether they are definitely coming or not:

Tentatives

JohnA

Alebonau

Mr_Gimlet

JA

mustud52

I think I might start the arvo a little bit later since we have daylight saving. It also means that we don't all have to get up so early. What do you think guys? Would a 1PM start be OK with you all?

All right, it's this weekend and there are still a few people on the "tentatives" list who have not told me whether they are definitely coming or not:

Tentatives

JohnA

Alebonau

Mr_Gimlet

JA

mustud52

I think I might start the arvo a little bit later since we have daylight saving. It also means that we don't all have to get up so early. What do you think guys? Would a 1PM start be OK with you all?

[/b]

Depends for me on Mrs Gimlet's plans, but saturdays are definitely better than sundays for us

Guest alebonau

I'm sorry amfi, I'm going to have to say no. have a b'day that eve (boy nov is a month of b'days in our family !) plus about to head into a very busy patch with 12-13+ hr days so weekends might be needed for a bit of family time and R&R :)