What in Analogue Have You Bought Today?

Took advantage of 'Black Friday'.  Went into JB in Bourke St - but it was hopeless for finding the LPs on my list.  So when I got home I went on-line ... a much easier search process!  :)  Then, as JB didn't have all that I had been waiting out for, I logged onto 'Elusive Disk' and took advantage of their 15% off for Black Friday.  So this is what I have coming:

JB:

• David Gilmour "Live in Pompeii" (thanks for playing that to me, @Bass13:thumb: ).
  • Revamp: Re-imagining the songs of Elton John & Bernie Taupin.
  • DCD "Dionysius".

And Elusive Disk:

• Cowboy Junkies' latest "All that Reckoning".
  • "The Wall: Redux".
  • Max Richter "The Blue Notebooks" (again, thanks to Bass13).

Some great listening coming up!  :)

Andy

• Like 3

I swear every album i get from amazon is dirty - has dust or whatever over it, a spin- clean fixes this.

although when i buy from other stores, either online or bricks and mortar it isnt the case.

drives me crazy. New and old pressings. Sealed.

Cant figure out why, as every distributer is getting the same product on the same press. Maybe im just unlucky with them, i do only buy them when the price is right

On 24/11/2018 at 4:07 PM, andyr said:

David Gilmour "Live in Pompeii"

Still can't believe I haven't got this yet. I'm going to start chasing up some Mark Knofler LP's soon too. Just bought a new preamp, so a bit short of cash atm.

5 minutes ago, Wimbo said:

Still can't believe I haven't got this yet. I'm going to start chasing up some Mark Knofler LP's soon too. Just bought a new preamp, so a bit short of cash atm.

I have listed some amazing Mark Knofler LPs for sale, check in the FS section.

Bought from VinylMine in Canada recently, sent yesterday.....both Canadian pressings of course.

Image result for phil collins face value album

Related image

.....and a new shielded power cord for my TT for when it's channel issue is fixed (new tonearm wiring and RCA jacks fitted) and has the IEC inlet module https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/xYsAAOSwSO5a88VM/s-l64.jpg fitted at the same time.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/e7MAAOSwv5xbwZnc/s-l1600.jpg

Edited by stevoz
  • Like 2

Guest CCallil
1 hour ago, mloutfie said:

Arrived today. Someone told me this is one of the best (if not the best) version of time out. 2LP 45rpm by analogue production.

Also the 4lp white album also. It should have arrived last week.

I own the same Time Out pressing, some of the best sonics I've heard in vinyl to date.