2017 Bigger and Better

Looking forward to the HiFi Show, catching up with good friends, having a spell from the grind

look for the 125dBmonster with nipper dog avatar tee shirt on front :) 

46 minutes ago, Marc said:

If I make a template you guys can print, cut out and put your name on it, and we had the name tag holders at the front desk you can just ask for would that work?

Marc that would be excellent, thank you.

If I make a template you guys can print, cut out and put your name on it, and we had the name tag holders at the front desk you can just ask for would that work?

Wasn’t there name tags last year?? I think I might still have mine. Somewhere.

12 hours ago, Sime said:

Can someone who’s got a printer, print mine lol (I don’t have a printer :blush:)

Not an issue Sime can print !!

...... though don’t know what a robot is doing not being able to print something...... :geek:

2 minutes ago, Marc said:

Yes we briefly advertised 10AM for VIP but for varying reasons we were unable to open this early on the Friday.

VIP entry on Friday is from 12PM, but we extended the day's opening hours until 8PM.

http://www.hifishow.com.au/2017-australian-hifi-show

Perfect, dinner at Fitzroy Street after the doors close.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Max054 said:

I’m without cash so disappointingly I’ll be skipping this years festivities!

Err..I'm sure credit card is accepted. 

I was feeling jaded about attending this year, but over the last few days the bug has bitten and I am looking forward to attending this show.  Looking at the list of exhibitors will do that to you.  :thumb:

Edited by generichs
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, Sime said:

I’m not looking forward to the drive :huh:

Go the twisty way if you enjoy driving. You'll arrive buggered but with a smile on your dial... I have fond memories of the drive to the Rally of Canberra many years ago as part of the WRX club.