SW Vic GTG

Guest yamaha_man

• Administrator

So assuming its after March 12 (joe?) I'd plan an early start saturday morning. Get up there for lunchtime. Arvo at Joe's. Maybe dinner somewhere. Then after dinner back to joes to offer up evil to the TAD gods. Drive home Sunday morning after joe cooks breakfast [emoji14]

• Like 2

So assuming its after March 12 (joe?) I'd plan an early start saturday morning. Get up there for lunchtime. Arvo at Joe's. Maybe dinner somewhere. Then after dinner back to joes to offer up evil to the TAD gods. Drive home Sunday morning after joe cooks breakfast [emoji14]

Where are we staying @@Marc ??

I want a king size befitting my status!

Signed: The Wicker Man  :P

• Like 1

Date is looking good for me...considering an O/N option. May have room for 1 in my car...

Think there will be a few of us doing that @houdinifangs - could maybe book a few two bedroom apartments and save that way seeing as tightarse brown noser can't put us up! 

Holy Crap!

Do you guys sleep with this site turned on? By the time I see the event...it is booked out!

Then it takes me a week to work out who "Hate Brown Nosers" is!?

Either way, I'm out!

Rgds: dave T

You're too "holy" to be cavorting with that bunch  & being corrupted! @dthompson  ;)

• Like 1

Holy Crap!

Do you guys sleep with this site turned on? By the time I see the event...it is booked out!

Then it takes me a week to work out who "Hate Brown Nosers" is!?

Either way, I'm out!

Rgds: dave T

You can check to see someone's name changes on their profile page. I think the subject in question has the greatest number of changes that I know of.

Looks like i jumped the gun on this. God sons first birthday on the 21st. Dont think i can miss that one. Damn.

A bit of a common thread starting here Marc!

Maaaate!