Hitler loses his precious Lenehan speakers

DoggieHowser

Yes this is a meme type thing, google Hitler rant and you get hundreds of these with whoever adding their script.

Its a pity that Kajak didn't see this before he sold his entire system (and beloved ML1's) to embark on another journey.   :(

Very clever though, I liked it. :thumb:  

He what in the what now?

Very funny and so true, but I bet Mike would have delivered all his promises to Hitler after taking his cash, unlike some of his real customers.

Mike's a bit of a perfectionist - but I have never known him not to deliver on his promises. It took me almost a year before I got my Limiteds but he was always tweaking his designs along the way so it isn't like a "factory assembly line" where you can hire just about any guy with a hammer and a screwdriver to build the speakers at a set pace.

Heck, in the time since I got my Limiteds, he went off and got a custom order of copper screws that replace the brass ones that came with mine. That's just the way Mike works. Which reminds me, I need to make sure I get the new screws before they run out :)

Mike's a bit of a perfectionist - but I have never known him not to deliver on his promises. It took me almost a year before I got my Limiteds but he was always tweaking his designs along the way so it isn't like a "factory assembly line" where you can hire just about any guy with a hammer and a screwdriver to build the speakers at a set pace.

Heck, in the time since I got my Limiteds, he went off and got a custom order of copper screws that replace the brass ones that came with mine. That's just the way Mike works. Which reminds me, I need to make sure I get the new screws before they run out :)

I think my ML2 Limiteds are amazing but there is more to customer service, anything speaker related and Mike is more than happy to accommodate, but a simple speaker specification and a final invoice is not too much to ask, I know another customer that has been requesting a specification for 18 months, I thought a negative comment about Mike might upset a few, hey just my experience. Edited by awayward

I think my ML2 Limiteds are amazing but there is more to customer service, anything speaker related and Mike is more than happy to accommodate, but a simple speaker specification and a final invoice is not too much to ask, I know another customer that has been requesting a specification for 18 months, I thought a negative comment about Mike might upset a few, hey just my experience.

I'm sorry to hear that. Fwiw I've never gotten an invoice from Mike before this. Or a spec sheet. Nor had it bothered me.

I'm sorry to hear that. Fwiw I've never gotten an invoice from Mike before this. Or a spec sheet. Nor had it bothered me.

I'm not sure how my comment got to how it does not bother you, at purchase time I stated to Mike that I wanted a spec, at speaker pick up and payment I stated I wanted a spec, he said he would suppy it, it is important to me.

• Like 1