"Perfect " Pop Song

Guest Peter the Greek

There is more "rock" in this thread than you can poke a stick at. Lets consult Wiki:

"Pop music (a term that originally derives from an abbreviation of "popular") is a genre of popular music which originated in its modern form in the 1950s, deriving from rock and roll.[1] The terms "popular music" and "pop music" are often used interchangeably, even though the former is a description of music which is popular (and can include any style).[1]

As a genre, pop music is very eclectic, often borrowing elements from other styles including urbandancerockLatin and country;[1]nonetheless, there are core elements which define pop. Such include generally short-to-medium length songs, written in a basic format (often the verse-chorus structure), as well as the common employment of repeated choruses, melodic tunes, and catchyhooks.[1]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pop_music

With that in mind, you've all missed probably the biggest pop song of all time (PS if you want a good watch, get a hold of ABC's TV series by the same name):

There is more "rock" in this thread than you can poke a stick at. Lets consult Wiki:

"Pop music (a term that originally derives from an abbreviation of "popular") is a genre of popular music which originated in its modern form in the 1950s, deriving from rock and roll.[1] The terms "popular music" and "pop music" are often used interchangeably, even though the former is a description of music which is popular (and can include any style).[1]

As a genre, pop music is very eclectic, often borrowing elements from other styles including urbandancerockLatin and country;[1]nonetheless, there are core elements which define pop. Such include generally short-to-medium length songs, written in a basic format (often the verse-chorus structure), as well as the common employment of repeated choruses, melodic tunes, and catchyhooks.[1]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pop_music

With that in mind, you've all missed probably the biggest pop song of all time (PS if you want a good watch, get a hold of ABC's TV series by the same name):

It is whay you need but, 300 western peopole have died lately., tis no room for crap, you can chill out somewheres.

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 years later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not playing but in many cases songs that get "stuck in your ear" are not necessarily there for the right reason. :D

My pop song favorites are guilty pleasures and I cannot define what it is that makes me like them. Although a large part may well be nostalgia.

• Like 1