Eidetic GB-1a Preamplifier - looking to buy!

Price Range: $200-$400
Item Condition: Good or better

Looking to buy: an Eidetic GB-1a preamplifier to go with my restored GB-1b power amp. The preamp doesn't have to be mint ... although nice if it is ... but does have to at least be in good working condition or at least easily repairable. If the top case needs re-painting that's fine, but would prefer that the screenprinting of the functions is in good nick if possible. I have included a screenshot below of what it looks like, not high rez but should do the trick.

I know there are some around, just whether anyone has one for sale is the key

I DO have a repaired, and now running magnificently, Pioneer A-400X amplifier for sale  and I'll happily trade the amp for the Eidetic GB-1a preamp, even if I have to add a few more dollars.

Thanks everyone!

Screen Shot 2024-01-31 at 2.41.18 pm.png

Edited by Lightstream
Needed more information

Thanks, Ian, I have looked to them for help with the GB-1b power amp some time ago, but there is very limited information about the preamp. I've seen a complete set of pre/power on Gumtree before, but only once. I know that there is more of Greg Ball's kit around OZ, just need to get the word reaching the right person. The power amp is a treat! A keeper and I'm really keen to hear the preamp with it. I previously used an Elekit valve preamp and that was brilliant, but I really want the matching item now. 

On 31/01/2024 at 4:06 PM, Ian McP said:

I've gone back there, Ian, and not only reconnected with the thread but started a new one looking for a GB-1a or 2a preamp. Cheers. 

On 31/01/2024 at 4:06 PM, Ian McP said: