Looking for anthem str

Hello Stereonet Community,

I hope this message finds you all well. I am currently in the market for a high-quality amplifier and thought this forum would be a great place to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts. I have read through some fantastic discussions here, and it seems like a knowledgeable community.

I am specifically looking for Anthem str integrated  amplifier, or something similar. If you have a Anthem Str integrated  amplifier you're looking to part with or if you can recommend a reliable seller, please feel free to reply to this post or send me a private message. I'm eager to make a purchase and would appreciate any advice or offers.

I am located in Melbourne, but I am open to considering shipping options if necessary.

Thank you all in advance for your time and assistance. Looking forward to connecting with fellow audio enthusiasts!

Best regards,

BIN

Extra Info: 

I hope this message finds you all well. I am currently in the market for a high-quality amplifier and thought this forum would be a great place to connect with fellow audio enthusiasts. I have read through some fantastic discussions here, and it seems like a knowledgeable community.

I am specifically looking for Anthem str integrated  amplifier, or something similar. If you have a Anthem Str integrated  amplifier you're looking to part with or if you can recommend a reliable seller, please feel free to reply to this post or send me a private message. I'm eager to make a purchase and would appreciate any advice or offers.

I am located in Melbourne, but I am open to considering shipping options if necessary.

Thank you all in advance for your time and assistance. Looking forward to connecting with fellow audio enthusiasts!

Best regards,

BIN

19 minutes ago, BinNguyen said:

Best regards,

BIN

Welcome. 

The STR integrated looks like it has plenty to offer.

If you don't really need the room correction features or an MC Phono input, also have a look at the Rotel RA-1592 or RA-1592 MkII.  A lot of similarities and the RA-15nn platform is well proven.

• Like 1

i'm looking an amp can match with my Focal aria 948. Something can mange down to 2 Ohms. Im not sure if Rotel can down to 2 Ohms or not. Cause in Spec they show it only 8 and 4 Ohms