New Loudspeaker Toppers

Hello out there  everyone

we have a new version of the AMG Loudspeaker Toppers !   The new version uses updates on the mass tuning and suspension system of the old Toppers .          Development is near complete and we will be offering a full 100% 30day money back guarantee.  The improvement is immediately obvious even with the new Magnesium Limited Loudspeakers.

We may send one or two pair out for a free listen if anyone is interested ?             All the best  Mike lenehan

• Like 3

Been waiting for this development for a long time. Just re-read the Stereonet review from 2012........I'm in the queue! Well done Mike!

Cheers

Mick

Edited by 075Congo

G'day Mike, I have kept my eyes open for any of the original ones to come up second hand for a couple of years. I'd be very keen to hear them on my ML2 Anniversary's and ML1 Reference's. Cheers, Mark

15 hours ago, Neo said:

What would be the cost and would they be suitable to any brand speakers?

Neo

Hi Neo

hoping to be $900 or less for a pair !  Yes they work on any speaker as the tuning of the suspended weight is averaged for any loudspeaker .

It is possible to improve the performance above this level but it would require hand tuning to a dedicated speaker and height to maximise the antiphase response.                 Regards MIke

5 hours ago, Kirby66 said:

G'day Mike, I have kept my eyes open for any of the original ones to come up second hand for a couple of years. I'd be very keen to hear them on my ML2 Anniversary's and ML1 Reference's. Cheers, Mark

Hi Mark

you would hear the difference in about 10seconds guaranteed .  This version will be ahead of the original version.

Regards    Mike Lenehan

• Like 1

On 18/01/2024 at 6:01 PM, 075Congo said:

I have tried and been disappointed by the Entreq Vibbeaters........your Toppers operate on a entirely different manner.......any comment Mike?

Hi Mick

yes indeed ! there is a tuned weight that operates in antiphase with the Loudspeaker !  It does not act to reduce the resonant vibration of the speaker enclosure.  More importantly a part of its tuned vibration operates in antiphase to the fore aft vibration of the speaker.

When the bass driver goes back and forth to reproduce the lower frequencies it also pushes the entire enclose backward and forward .

Our Patented  AMG  (Anti Mass Generator) cancels a significant proportion of this motion.

The result is immediately audible !  and produces better soundstage depth and resolution.  This is audible within about 10 seconds of hearing them .   We will also be offering a 30 day 100% money back guarantee .  This was available with the earlier version and we never had a set sent back.

Regards   Mike Lenehan

• Like 2

I have originals on my ML-1's, the improved clarity was very obvious a soon as I put them on.

I can only imagine the improved performance of the new ones.

Well done, Mike 😎

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys    just an update !!    we should have all the parts manufactured within 2 weeks for the new Toppers so we can let you know the price and when we can ship then .                 Regards    Mike Lenehan

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Mike,

Can you give some idea of dimensions without breaching anything critical ; my speakers have a curved flat top surface. The originals were roughly 25cm long by 12cm wide ?

Cheers

Mick

Hello All

new AC Toppers are closer ! We are just waiting for one last part .

Around 2/3 weeks and we should be able to ship . 
The price for the new Toppers will be $850 for a pair.      
Regards Mike Lenehan       
                LenehanAudio 

• Like 1

Mike ,

Bugger ! Too big......sell my Wilson Benesch Vectors and get the your ML3 References.....they do fit them?? I could mix the changeover $$ into the Divorce settlement.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Herbs said:

Hi Mike, any photos ready?

Cheers

Hi Herbs

very soon ! We are just waiting for the top plates . The rest is ready to go . 
I would say 7/10 days.        Mike 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All           here is a pic of the new CG Toppers.   getting very close   Will Post again when OK to order                     Mike LenehanCGTopper.thumb.jpg.497861646782d31869ac2a360d4e935e.jpg

• Like 1

On 22/4/2024 at 5:48 PM, Herbs said:

Are they suitable for the newer ML1.

And is it possible to get them in gloss black like the speakers.

Cheers!

Hi Herbs 

yes would be ideal on ML1’s ! We could supply in gloss black as a special order . 
cost of having them refinished would be $90 .    Regards Mike