Prism+ E55

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

1 hour ago, Hero1624706161 said:

Ya...bracket from amazon USA should be arriving this week......also need to relocate light switches on the wall too... phew

Is there a reason why you didn't take up Prism installation and mounting services?

8 hours ago, Hero1624706161 said:

Q75 at $1.5K w 3 years on site warranty too hard to resist...... TV just delivered this morning... no complains ?

20201207_111223.jpg

Bro! Can you share where you bought this Q75 at $1500?

Looks good!

5 hours ago, siaoboy said:

Is there a reason why you didn't take up Prism installation and mounting services?

I can DIY at 50% cheaper. The bracket and installation by Prism cost $299! 
Also my situation not so straight forward..... ie I need to relocate my light switches and will need a bit of time to get it done. cheers

2 hours ago, Hero1624706161 said:

I can DIY at 50% cheaper. The bracket and installation by Prism cost $299! 
Also my situation not so straight forward..... ie I need to relocate my light switches and will need a bit of time to get it done. cheers

Thanks for the information. Didn't know 75" swivel mount is so much higher than the 65". I was looking at the 65" installation at 159 and thought it is a small cost to pay to save the hassle since i have no one to help me with DIY.

Ur aircon seems kinda old... After such long years of service, U hv no worries on possible water leak on coming days ahead?

I know that the key focus should fall on the TV, however we can't expect the aircon failure that will leak water droplets onto the TV below. 

since Ur bracket is diamond-type extension, maybe U might wanna consider to pull out the TV a bit to “flush” with the cabinets on the side to prevent water leak shock?

• 2 weeks later...

it seems 2021 will be another year of win

for local OEM like PRISM+ ! With Quantom Dot refresh on their current range...

Q55QE-Quantum-Color.jpg?v=1608180017

...to draw attentions from TCL buyers whom may still be in indecisive situation due to TCL/Alpha Vision's warranty policy.

Q55QE and Q65QE is out and available(surprisingly same priced as the non-Quantom).

Now left the 75incher.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/28/2020 at 6:27 PM, YANG said:

it seems 2021 will be another year of win

for local OEM like PRISM+ ! With Quantom Dot refresh on their current range...

Q55QE-Quantum-Color.jpg?v=1608180017

...to draw attentions from TCL buyers whom may still be in indecisive situation due to TCL/Alpha Vision's warranty policy.

Q55QE and Q65QE is out and available(surprisingly same priced as the non-Quantom).

Now left the 75incher.

What is Quantom Dot? Same as Quantum Dot?