Zidoo Media Players Owners Thread

Great to see zidoo being very active in releasing new firmware. Thumbs up!

Agreed. This new beta release feature the ignore EDID feature which can be a boon for those running dual display. So for those having problem switching between displays may want to give it a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Does zidoo music player supports aiff playback.

How does zidoo uhd2000 compares to a network streamer like audiolab 6000n play, for music playback.

Appreciate, if any uhd2000 owner can share their user experience.

Thanks in advance.

I have not try streaming audio to the Zidoo UHD2000 yet.  But surely, I have not switch on my Zappitti since.  :)

Here are some pictures taken directly from the projector screen with iPhone 11 with Zidoo UHD2000 streaming from 1080p file and upscaling at 4K.

(Audio)

I have not try streaming audio to the Zidoo UHD2000 yet.  But surely, I have not switch on my Zappitti since.  :)

Here are some pictures taken directly from the projector screen with iPhone 11 with Zidoo UHD2000 streaming from 1080p file and upscaling at 4K.

(Audio)

So you prefers which one of them?

Yah.  Seen the demo units twice at Taipei and GuangZhou shows...so, quite impressed.

These Chinese vendors normally use Indian movies to demo their wares....so, I found out that Baahubali Chapter 1 and 2 were used. 

All from 1080p Blu Ray.  Just quick snapshots so not as impressive as the Def Leppard ones.  These are from "Baahubali 2 - The Conclusion".  2 runs of optical HDMI.

(Audio)

Does anyone has this issue of changing their posters after scrapping is done?

I'm able to change most, however, some titles posters seem can't be changed and will revert back to the original one even choosing a new one to replace.

Thanks

have you tried delete the database? and rescan again?

if you recently also did the firmware upgrade, it is also recommended to remove old database and rebuild

(Audio)

To use the DAC inside or as a full music XLR/Analog streamer , the HDMI output will be disable, you can also use the DAC as pre/vol control .