Wilson Audio Owners & Discussion Thread

He's a two slices short of sandwich that boy. If they'd not slapped him when he popped out we wouldn't have to be constantly slapping him now.

• Like 2

@@Zen Mister

Farming stock here, removed from Blighty in the early 19thC and eventually hooking up with blue blooded  Prussian nabobs from Northern Goa who fled to the Shakey Isles in the Edwardian years.

They took no prisoners and never suffered fools, I well remember my march past my Grandmother in 62 and her appraisal that I could indeed hold the small axe and wield it like her...she was lopping chicken heads at the time and instructing in the art of stopping them running. No wonder the AllBlacks are like they are.

One of the worst cases of topic drift in recent memory and I blame our tame cretin for that.

@ The Warnambool Kid. Your gut thoughts on your new direction, no guesses or maybes but the first idea that keeps popping into your head(no..not the f-off one...the other one)  Where are you heading? 

I love the Monkey Coffins. Sir Zing-a-ling has heard them and The Laird of Eggnog has sat next to me with the Smiling Assassin watching on grinning his Cheshire grin and I loved their accuracy and their ability to keep you looking and listening: How can such ugly ugly boxes produce that sound. Sugden pre'power combo top of the line was one session and huge boat anchor McIntosh power combo valued at the Tads in one amp was the other occasion.

Buy them at the ten K he wants and you'd end up with a true lemon as far as resale goes but the sound, the reproduction. Only one pair in Australia and he has them(Stereophonic).

*Ignore the Qlder he's got no idea. Who puts a Mack in front of a bowl? Pfft!