Wilson Audio Owners & Discussion Thread

There are too many speakers that are a downgrade from the TADs so, I give up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah but there's a swag that are an upgrade.

Now I'll think of some before a veritable truckload of exclamation marks come tumbling down upon my head.

(I've been choc a bloc full of em since the Warrnambool Whiz wished em upon me)

What about those Kyron Dipoles?

Edited by Luc

C'mon then, let em out. Audiogon is full of this stuff. What about you get some serious amplification like Gryphons and work the system up from there?

. But he did say a downgrade.

Ah! I missed that. thanks UM.

He'll need to buy my Silverlines then and realisethat  the truckload of moolah he had tied up in boat anchors could of been spent on other stuff and his missus will just love him for ever an ever when he brings home a speaker with 400% WAF and a free minty copy of Celine Dions greatest hits.

Happy times in W/bool are coming. I'll prepare them now for cartage from here to there via a fat arse seat attached to a schmick bike that moves by itself.

@@Luc

I gave that Celine CD to you, you're not meant to re-gift it,

ungrateful sod (!!!!!! yeah, that's right exclamation marks !!!!!!)

Edited by 322

Ah! I missed that. thanks UM.

He'll need to buy my Silverlines then and realisethat the truckload of moolah he had tied up in boat anchors could of been spent on other stuff and his missus will just love him for ever an ever when he brings home a speaker with 400% WAF and a free minty copy of Celine Dions greatest hits.

Happy times in W/bool are coming. I'll prepare them now for cartage from here to there via a fat arse seat attached to a schmick bike that moves by itself.

no. I think he's aiming for the Crown Princes.

no. I think he's aiming for the Crown Princes.

He's a schmuck then isn't he.

This is your 911 GT3 RS of speakers except it reads this way: 9 T S-   Who needs all those other numbers...pfft!

New wine that doesn't start with 'D' . Plus it's 30 farking 5 degrees here( in the pool mind you) and my amazingly still alive s4 phone with the voice app

is having difficulty with the swear words . 

Ask @@evil c to put up this arvy's pic, I'm ashamed to say that I scared him :ohmy:

*I'm expecting an offer anytime soon from the Warnambool sailor and I'm going to attempt  a redition of the Tenterfield Saddler with a  sea shanty  twist, a salty air as the Irish would have it.@@Zen Mister

Edited by Luc
  • Like 1