Tapatalk - StereoNET App - To Be Discontinued

2 hours ago, needlerunner said:

Hi Blake or anyone else that can help. I can't get on site. Comes up with network error. Have even tried logging in again. But still comes up with network error.Haven't been able to gain access since Friday. I am entering this message through what goes through my spam account. Obvious others are able to access SteroNet. Wondering if l have been blocked for some reason.

Pretty much addicted to this site and missing my daily fix. I don't know how to fix it, as l am unable to contact anybody. So sorry having to go through this thread. It is the only access open to me.

Appreciate for any assistance rendered.

Ken.

Are you sorted yet mate?

Guest Misterioso
1 hour ago, dwbasement said:

Can't wait for the new app, using the full site on mobile is a pain...

Why? Just works fine.

Guest Misterioso
1 hour ago, dwbasement said:

I still can't work out where to find the posts that I bookm asked and also the posts that I participated.

May be you can tell me where to find them.

Threads I participated in can be found under

> My Activity Streams > Content I Posted In

Threads I am following can be found under

> My Activity Streams > Content I Follow

Not sure if these are your bookmarks, I don't use the function.

Edited by Misterioso
typo

7 hours ago, blakey72 said:

Are you sorted yet mate?

No. I can only get on this site because it goes to my spam box.

When l click on the StereoNet icon. It just comes up with network error.

I even uninstalled and reinstalled it. Same thing. Bloody frustrating. 

How do you contact anybody to sort it?

9 hours ago, Eagleeyes said:

@needlerunnermaybe clear your history and restart you browser, safari Firefox etc and then restart pc/ Mac etc and see if that helps. 

Only ever use StereoNet on my phone. Never used it on a computer.  Have restarted my phone. Even uninstalled app and reinstalled. Still comes up network error?

9 hours ago, Marc said:

If you’re referring to the app - this has been announced/discussed in StereoNET Discussion. 

That said - I’m looking at an interim fix. 

Thanks Marc.

As stated. I only go to the site on my phone. Still comes up with network error. I have even tried re-entering my log in and pass word. Also reinstalled the app. Not sure what else l can do my end.

10 hours ago, dwbasement said:

Anyone having  issue with Stereonet app on iPad or mobile? It hasn't been working in the past few days...

Ah. Interesting. Same issue here.

I thought it was just me. I only use  my phone only. So it's reassuring that I'm not the only one.

What state are you in?

I'm in WA. It maybe a state issue?

6 minutes ago, needlerunner said:

Thanks Marc.

As stated. I only go to the site on my phone. Still comes up with network error. I have even tried re-entering my log in and pass word. Also reinstalled the app. Not sure what else l can do my end.

I don't have the app installed on my phone (Samsung). I just type in stereo.NET.au,log in and I stay logged in. Perhaps uninstall the app and try that.

On 04/10/2019 at 8:14 AM, aussievintage said:

I never liked Tapatalk.  Couldn't get comfortable with it for some reason.    I will be interested in the Invision app.

Me too. Never liked it. Good to know now what the problem is. But l didn't know their was a distinct correlation between StereoNet and Tapatalk.  Thought disconnecting Tapatalk might help. It didn't. 

Will have to wait for Marc and co to work it out. Cheers.

3 hours ago, needlerunner said:

Me too. Never liked it. Good to know now what the problem is. But l didn't know their was a distinct correlation between StereoNet and Tapatalk.  Thought disconnecting Tapatalk might help. It didn't. 

Will have to wait for Marc and co to work it out. Cheers.

Why does anyone need an app, safari on iOS handles the forum perfectly. 

@needlerunner

Just to clarify for you and others, as per the title of this thread, there is no longer an app available.

Until the software providers come up with an alternative, simply use the web browser on your phone to go to stereo.net.au and then login.

Many of us find that's  just as good or easier than using the app that was previously available.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yep stopped working on mine last night. Now that I have found this thread I'll stop cursing my i-phone, re-starting my phone, re-installing the app etc.. :lol: 

Thanks for the info everyone and look forward to the new app.

3 hours ago, Rhien23 said:

I can not contact admin, log into stereo net app, I have no idea how to contact anyone from the team. Contact us link goes to 404 not found. 

Any ideas??

From phone? If so read here.

• Thanks 1