Audio manufacturers who stand behind their product

Just looking at my Bryston amp makes me feel good. The twenty year guarantee on the amp is outstanding. I have read that they have fixed amps out of warranty for free. Support requests are very promptly answered though it had been a while since I tested this.

Any other manufacturers that make the grade?

• Like 1

Guest yamaha_man

I purchased a pair of (secondhand) SGR speakers some months ago.

Upon getting the home they developed an intermittent problem which seen one speaker lose volume.

Called Stuart regarding the issue and he told me to bring them in.

Within a week he had nutted out the problem, a faulty resistor from memory.

Hard to find and certainly nothing to do with the design of the speakers.

When I went to pick them up he wouldn't have a bar of me paying for his efforts.

Now to me, this is someone who stands by his product!

Top marks to @SGR on a impeccable service and absolute quality product!

Edited by yamaha_man

Another shout out for SGR.

My external active crossover kept going into protection.

Before I made the call I made sure to trouble shoot all the options but eventually it was a call to Stuart.

Anyhow took it to the factory left it.

Received all call saying it was all sorted. Nothing wrong with the product other than a small spider had decided to make its nest inside and kept shorting the unit out. Now the unit is about 5+ years old as a guess.

Diagnosed and fixed, GRATIS!

SGR= LEGENDS!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Audio Research corporation , VPI Industries , Michell Engineering , Kuzma ,Synergistic Research , Shunyata , Benz Micro , Lyra and Duntech audio , they all stand behind they’re product . That’s why I remained loyal to these companies. 

Edited by 930turbo
  • Like 2

SME - for continuing support for anything they've made.

Quad service department UK - same.

Alvey - fixing anything on their reels for nix....  sorry wrong forum

Edited by frankn
  • Like 1

Vaf have a 10 year warranty on there speakers.I did have a issue couple of year ago and they sent out the Speaker Developer Designer of the Vaf I-66s  to check out the issue.Cant get much better then that !:afro:

Stump

Wow. That's a long list. Good on @SGR. Lots of votes there. I can't agree with the VPI nomination based on my own experience. 

Great to see so many good brands out there. Fixing a product for free is definitely a case of standing behind the product. 

On 15/05/2018 at 7:35 AM, Snoopy8 said:

Gieseler Audio, SGR Audio ?.

Of dear, I was wondering what the "?" was and it looked like I was questioning them, not giving them a thumbs up. I then saw the same "?" in a previous post as well.  It looks like we have lost the emoji. 

Agree SGR are legends.  Remember this ?  It shows the people behind the company.

Guest DarkNark

Gieseler Audio

Bought a second hand Klien DAC that I was having trouble with when I plugged it in. Clay helped me try to troubleshoot it, and in the end offered to look at it for me on his test bench and repair it for free. Luckily I discovered on the day I was going to post it to him it was a software glitch on my end and nothing wrong with the Klien. Would have had plenty of egg on my face, with Clay tearing his hair out, trying to recreate the problem on his test bench. :)

Graham Slee - not only does his company lend out the products they make for a free home trial, he also personally answers emails with questions regarding such product. 

He also seems to vist his own internet site forum a bit to help out with questions.