Brisbane headfi club????

Guest Benjet

13 minutes ago, hardinge said:

Is there ethernet port? You running roon? If so then can run from iphone but otherwunderstand if a hassle. So much stuff to bring. Be good to hear your thoughts at least though. 

For some reason I didn't think the NUC had built-in WiFi (probably because it doesn't have a SMC connector for an external antenna) but it actually does.  If I can get it set up in time I'll bring it along.  I'm running a Roon trial on a beefy desktop at home.  If it will let me run the trial version on a second computer I'll load that and maybe HQPlayer and Audirvana (also both trial versions.)

4 minutes ago, Benjet said:

There will be some Microsoft surfaces floating around and a MacBook Air

Great, thanks Ben.  Maybe I'll even bring keyboard, mouse and a screen as a backup.

4 hours ago, Rickus said:

According to tracking the package has just been sitting in Melbourne since arriving on Friday afternoon.  Doesn't look promising...

Tracking still says the Mjolnir KGSSHV Carbon is in Melbourne but it just arrived at the office!

• Like 4

Guest Benjet

Two more sleeps!!!

As it might be raining on Saturday, could we keep the driveway clear so people can unload their gear at my front door. I’ll have the gate at the top of the drive open so you can drive up to the door. Have your gear in the front passengers side as that will be the closest to my front door. Then if you could park on the street, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben

Guest Benjet

Ok here’s the list of confirmed attendees, let me know if I’ve missed you or you want to be added.

Me (benjet)

My mate Colin

Panimation

BakerPC

Rickus

Suopermanni

Hardinge

Xecuter

Atjan

ERS

Nada

Tarzan

Robbc

Ben

Guest Benjet
1 hour ago, Rickus said:

Maybe we should be counting the number of headphones?  I'll be 4 or 5 depending on Aust Post.

I thinned out the herd recently, so I’ll only have 3, although that number can fluctuate depending to the what pops up in the classifieds.

Guest Benjet

I’ll ordering the Subway tomorrow night. Is it possible for everyone to give a [emoji106] or a [emoji107] to let me know if they want in? Some people have responded in the PMs about I’m having trouble tracking the tallies. So a simple [emoji106] or [emoji107] here would be a great help

I’ll go first
[emoji106]

On 28/03/2019 at 6:39 PM, Rickus said:

Maybe we should be counting the number of headphones?  I'll be 4 or 5 depending on Aust Post.

LCD-2fs purchased from @Odyssey arrived today, so it will be 5 ;)

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Edited by Rickus

2 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Rick, glad it arrived on time for the Meet. It's really fun to have such meets. I missed the ones we used to have in Sydney because the organiser moved to Melbourne. ?

Enjoy !

Thanks, Matt.  I'm sure it will be great fun!  I'm looking forward to hearing some different gear without having to pay for it first :D

• Like 1

Guest Benjet

Probably need another table or two to be safe. If anyone’s can bring some that would be great. Maybe even a few more chairs wouldn’t hurt.

Thanks,

Ben