SYDNEY Hi-Fi CASTLE HILL 2016 USED, FLOOR STOCK AND DEMONSTRATION CLEARANCE

The Audio Physic Classic 30 look like an interesting design. I'm just not sure if I can risk it :)

Great sounding speaker and they are on demonstration if you are local and wish to pop in and have a listen!

The Audio Physic Classic 30 look like an interesting design. I'm just not sure if I can risk it :)

Apparently they sell them by the truck loads in Europe, just not that well known here. I had a listen to the classic 10 a while ago and they had a big sound for such a slim speaker. The finish on them is superb.

• Like 1

Great sounding speaker and they are on demonstration if you are local and wish to pop in and have a listen!

I would definitely do that if I was in Sydney, but ADL to SYD for a demo is a bridge too far :)

• Like 1

Guest yamaha_man

I loved the Audio Physics room when l was in Sydney buying my TAD's.

Small footprint with a rather large sound. Very well priced also.

@@rantan purchase with confidence, they're a great speaker with a killer finish.

Guest yamaha_man

Was hoping for some Kharma on that list, might have been the trigger I've been waiting for :P

Don't hold your breathe waiting for that to occur mate.

• Administrator

Apparently they sell them by the truck loads in Europe, just not that well known here. I had a listen to the classic 10 a while ago and they had a big sound for such a slim speaker. The finish on them is superb.

They do indeed. In Munich I was invited to the Audio Physic dinner with Radiance AV and met dealers from around the world. They're all very passionate about this brand and for many of them it's their number one seller.

Sadly Australia has a small population with every brand in the world essentially available. Makes it hard for brands to stand out on merit and performance alone among so many crowding the marketplace.

• Like 1

Guest yamaha_man

They do indeed. In Munich I was invited to the Audio Physic dinner with Radiance AV and met dealers from around the world. They're all very passionate about this brand and for many of them it's their number one seller.

Sadly Australia has a small population with every brand in the world essentially available. Makes it hard for brands to stand out on merit and performance alone among so many crowding the marketplace.

They impressed me when i heard them, well worth an audition if within budget.

Guest yamaha_man

Was hoping for some Kharma on that list, might have been the trigger I've been waiting for :P

How were the Kharma speakers at the show mate, surprised there isn't more talk about them on the forum.

Guest yamaha_man

I did have my sights set on some Karan mono blocks once upon a time but the circumstances weren't in my favour unfortunately.

Stunning pieces of kit l must admit.