SW Vic GTG

Guest yamaha_man

This has the makings of a great weekend. I'll be heading down a day early and helping with some system setup etc.

Bacon and eggs will be supplied for brekkie Sunday morning so don't worry about bring anything of that nature.

I was also thinking of setting up a mini Can-Jam type setup - will have laptop and ipad plugged into a Chord Hugo DAC/H'phone amp and my ATHM50's...if anybody wanted to bring their heaphones with them please feel free. More the better. Personally, if anyone has a pair of DT880's or DT990's I'd love to try them.

Why bother with headphones when there's a pair of TAD's sitting there, I hear you ask. Well, that's a good and valid point, and the headphone idea is only a thought. It'll be there if anyone wants to use it, if not, no worries at all.

Just a couple of days now - should be a great weekend!

Cheers, Dave

Guest yamaha_man

I'm out! can't get the time off... 

Next time I guess.

Have fun Gents. (you too Clive)

Cheers

M

Where's the unlike button?

Since when does someone ask the boss for a day off????

lets hope no dead stiffs turn up

Sharing a room there'd better be no stiffs at all !!  :eek:   ;)

@@unclemack - gave you a like just to give brown noser the s+!ts !! 

(better come to my next gtg or you'll develop a reputation - well another one anyway!)  :cool:

Edited by evil c
  • Like 1

Where's the unlike button?

Since when does someone ask the boss for a day off????

I don't like taking sickies... enough of that from the 20 year olds that work there... besides, my weekly pittance suffers mightily without a weekend.... I need a better paying job to support my GTG desires...

Sharing a room there'd better be no stiffs at all !!  :eek:   ;)

@@unclemack - gave you a like just to give brown noser the s+!ts !! 

(better come to my next gtg or you'll develop a reputation - well another one anyway!)  :cool:

Are Dead Stiffs scarier than Living Stiffs?

I will make a point of attending your next event Clive. Always a good time. Missed your last one, Joz's last one and now the mothership at Joe's.... I'm a a destitute Howard Hughes...

M

• Like 2

@@joz,  do we drive past Hoppers Crossing?

Dunno but I'm sure we can swing past.

Just need the address and Joe's aswell.

Edited by joz

I don't like taking sickies... enough of that from the 20 year olds that work there... besides, my weekly pittance suffers mightily without a weekend.... I need a better paying job to support my GTG desires...

How un Australian.

• Like 2

Guest yamaha_man

I don't have any cables ... but could bring my DIY valve phono stage ... would be interested to see how it stacks up against the Nagra ...

No worries.

2 kegs on board

Cheers Mr HP - Brown Nose says thanks very much.

Bear and I have been here since last night. Plenty of supplies and an awesome listening room all ready for everyone's arrival.

Sunny day here in Warrnambool today. Shaping up to be a good one.