FS: Pioneer PDS505 Precision CD player

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Cranbourne South
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash on pickup, EFT
Reason for selling: Happy Wife, Happy Life

Further information:

Following on from the wifey's "LIFO" rule...

Next in line for sale is my Pioneer Precision PDS505 CD player

This is a UK built model, modified by HiFi guru Tom Evans

Not to be confused with the "Full Monty" version which retailed for 2X the price!

Stable Platter mechanism - discs rest upside down on a small turntable for improved vibration control

In excellent condition, with only a few tiny marks, two on the top panel & a small scratch on the digital display, I’ll try to upload additional photos

Only one previous owner before me, who bought the player back with him from the UK

It has a UK plug so you need an AUS adaptor

Comes with the original remote & carton box

Prefer local pick up, but can post pending COVID19 delays

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

E768DD03-E052-49C5-85D1-ACF6E23F3AB5.jpeg

CF6094EF-016A-459A-B572-76AD10B3E73E.jpeg

• Like 1

Just started Precision I believe. Also have standard non precision 505 and the precision is definitely a leap above. I was aware of the full Monty for A300r precision amp but wasn’t aware there was also full Monty CD player. Have you heard one?