Best Android box is here

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest comfortablynumb

Anyone watching the WBC heavyweight match between deontay wilder and Tyson fury?

What channel on the android box?

Starting 9+ morning today

NOOB question.

What’s the best app to watch Astro?

What’s the best app to watch live tennis matches ?

Android box in my bedroom.

using IPTV4K APP - Astro and ChampionHD channels

(got to pay extra $ though) but it's super worth it , no buffering, 1080P and have 4K all latest movies too

Dramas also included

Can play APP on box or on Android smartphone anytime anywhere. :)

• 3 months later...

Any bros bought any new TV boxes care to share share. Saw evpad5 looks intereating

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

was not this a Malaysia product ?

Hi

I have an old box - its a Mecool KIII pro T2

Still working, but with its default apps, I always hit a wall to even get any old serial/movie started at all from the various avail apps. So now its dormant.

Any suggestions on how I can maximise its usage with new apps, settings etc?

Thks!

Fr China. Cheap cheap. Hope wun Kena lost 1/2

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

Haven’t lost anything from China through Lazada yet. If lost can always get refund from Lazada. ;)

I used to be able to watch live TV on toggle (me watch) in Australia throuygh my VPN but since late last year it has been blocked. How they know that my IP address is from Australia even though I was connecting through a VPN?  So now cannot anymore. Is there an android box like the SVI cloud be able to resolve this or any other box? No need to have an expensive one as long can get live meWatch. Thanks

I used to be able to watch live TV on toggle (me watch) in Australia throuygh my VPN but since late last year it has been blocked. How they know that my IP address is from Australia even though I was connecting through a VPN?  So now cannot anymore. Is there an android box like the SVI cloud be able to resolve this or any other box? No need to have an expensive one as long can get live meWatch. Thanks

I don't think any TV Box can let you watch meWatch unless you are based in Singapore.

But if you are just interested in watching Singapore's live TV channels, then the Live TV apps in subscription-free TV Boxes like EVPad, UBox and SVI Cloud all let you watch these channels wherever you are. ;)

App or browser? Can't use browser and hola? Wad about app in phone or pad?

I am using chromebox. So I just use browser. App is more stable though. But chrome Webstore have tons of extensions that you can try.

So if you use Chromebox, meWATCH will work if viewed from overseas through VPN?