Best Android box is here

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep likely throw to dogs or ask empress if she wan hook up her room.

I thot try qbox 4 but quite ex. Or Upros.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

UPro S now improved quite a lot in their Live TV. Many, many more channels than before. Their VOD still have more shows than EVPad.

Young chubby boy told me magic + box selling well until they ran out of stock.

He bluff you one.

Magic + box cannot match EVPad. What’s worse is that their VOD app is not downwards compatible. They came out with a new version but it would not upgrade on older sets.

If you watch a lot of China TV series, you should download and install the app 今日影视 on your EVPad. This app updates popular China TV series very fast. Much faster than EVPad and UProS and the streaming is very stable.

Ask u guys, I have the evpad plus 2G/32G model bgt in Jun 2018. When I watch their live TV app, audio is ok, but watch their VOD app, audio is very very soft, any idea why huh?

Do u think it is worth upgrading to the evbox plus 4G/32G? UI looks very diff, what about app, content, resolution & performance leh? :)

Ask u guys, I have the evpad plus 2G/32G model bgt in Jun 2018. When I watch their live TV app, audio is ok, but watch their VOD app, audio is very very soft, any idea why huh?

Do u think it is worth upgrading to the evbox plus 4G/32G? UI looks very diff, what about app, content, resolution & performance leh? :)

I think your VOD app is Saturn Live and Saturn VOD for your EVPad Plus which is part of the series 2 range. The latest EVPads are series 3 and runs Mars Live and Mars VOD. So far the Mars Live and VOD are very smooth running and do not lag or buffer much.

I think your VOD app is Saturn Live and Saturn VOD for your EVPad Plus which is part of the series 2 range. The latest EVPads are series 3 and runs Mars Live and Mars VOD. So far the Mars Live and VOD are very smooth running and do not lag or buffer much.

Yes this evpad running on Mars Live so far so gd. I am impressed on soccer resolution is gd and no freezing.....

Yes this evpad running on Mars Live so far so gd. I am impressed on soccer resolution is gd and no freezing.....

Which channel you watching football on? I go check and compare on UProS.

Which channel you watching football on? I go check and compare on UProS.

Astro Ssp3 v gd signal and with new TV the resolution shiok. Geekbox even w subscription iptv can't match. I also tried to cloudtv also can't match.

Astro Ssp3 v gd signal and with new TV the resolution shiok. Geekbox even w subscription iptv can't match. I also tried to cloudtv also can't match.

Astro SS3 is also very clear and loud on UProS. Astro SS3 is much clearer and better quality than Sky Sport 6 which is showing the same match.

Astro SS3 is also very clear and loud on UProS. Astro SS3 is much clearer and better quality than Sky Sport 6 which is showing the same match.

My experience w Geekbox pd iptv and cloudtv the quality lousy and always hv freeze watch aldy sibei pek chek. Even movie chann lag quite bad at times. Knn

Yes, my evpad plus is running saturn live (ver 20200116) & saturn VOD (ver 20191230). You can see they are still being updated v recently!! Last time bgt it in time for the World Cup!! :)

The VOD movies are a pain to watch. Besides v soft in audio (dunno why), pic is blur & slow to load.. So tempted to upgrade to Mars.. Haha..

Yestd bil came over he was testing the evpad...... He likes it v much ask me get 1 for him. I told him take mine la cny gift la...... Knn now I left w Geekbox jiat lat

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk