WITHDRAWN: EOI: SVS SB-3000 x2 - Gloss Piano Black

Item Condition: 9/10 + 8/10
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Haymarket
State: New South Wales
Payment Method: Paypal / EFT / Cash
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: 

Hey guys,

This is purely an EOI now as I've got some actives that are currently covering almost all of my needs, so I'm debating selling off the subs from my 2.2 setup. The subs are only a few months old and have been working perfectly, but I'm struggling to fit them in to small Sydney apartments, so just considering my options..

I'm open to selling one or both of them (N.B. the listed price is per sub). I thought they were both in perfect condition, but I've noticed a couple of small chips on one (see pics), so I may be open to a small discount if you only want the chipped one. I should note that they are very hard to see unless you're right up close.

They both come with their grilles and original boxes.

Please note that the SVS Soundpath feet that you can see in some pics aren't included

Pick up only on these bad boys (Haymarket, Sydney).

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20200614_114447.jpg

20200614_114529.jpg

20200614_114612.jpg

20200614_115130.jpg

20200614_115143.jpg

20200614_115149.jpg

20200614_115154.jpg

Edited by benje84
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Absolutely spewing and frothing at the same time. 

I love my rel ht1205s, but for the bargin that these are, i wish i had waited another month and a half lol ??

These will be gone in an hour or 2 I reckon. 

Glws mate ??

Edited by Kiwi_steve
Terrible spelling ?
  • Like 1

Wow - amazing price!

I have 2x of the ported PB-3000 version - which use the same driver - and they are excellent subs. The SVS app functionality via bluetooth also lets you play with parametric EQ and integrate them superbly with your system.

I would say GLWS..but you won't need it at this price! :)

• Like 1

Far out these subs are badass.

If only it was Christmas, and you were Santa, and I didn't have neighbours, and my wife (and sleeping children) liked semi-earthquakes as much as I do. 

GLWTS mate.

• Like 1

Hi Stinger, there's quite a few people who have already expressed interest in shipping, but I've noted your interest. I've also got people potentially interested in a local pickup so just need to discuss this further with them.

9 hours ago, cazzesman said:

Why don't these have a sold sticker on them???   Surely people aren't arguing over the price????

Bargain at the asking price.

Regards Cazzesman

He doesnt want to freight them mate, otherwise they wouldve been in a few hours. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 16/06/2020 at 11:50 AM, benje84 said:

Hi Stinger, there's quite a few people who have already expressed interest in shipping, but I've noted your interest. I've also got people potentially interested in a local pickup so just need to discuss this further with them.

Just letting you know I’m withdrawing interest since I’ve decided on a pair of Rythmik FV18 subwoofers instead.