FS: Dual 1019 Idler Drive Turntable with custom plinth and upgraded Headshell

Price: $400
Item Condition: Good
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: VIC 3030
State: Victoria
Payment Method: Cash, PayPal Friends, Bank Transfer
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: 

Selling my beloved Dual 1019 Turntable. In my humble opinion, 1019 is the best looking model out of all Dual TT models. 

The motor and all parts are cleaned and lubricated. All auto start & return works as it should and manual functions works perfectly, too.

Solid timber plinth with gloss white paint looks great and suits modern deco well. 

NOS Shure M55E cartridge is fitted and works great. Smooth and powerful sound which is the trait of idler driver TT.

Headshell Mount is brand new the highest quality, injection molded, Dual 1019 compatible cartridge carrier which costs $76 and works great and solid connection to tonearm.

Here is the product link.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Best-Audio-TK-12-Cartridge-Holder-Dual-1019-Turntable-Plus-More-Dual-Models/332466791113

Feets are solid gold painted threaded screw type steel spike that can adjust height on 4 corners.

Paint finish quality is not the best of the world but good enough that did not bother me at all and my wife likes the look and suits with the deco well. 

No dustcover but will include white hard foam platter cover that matches with turntable.

This would be great option for someone who likes solidly built vintage turntable with automatic function and does not take much space.

Here is the review.

https://www.vinylengine.com/turntable_reviews.php?make=Dual&model=1019

Thank you for looking.

Photos: 

IMG_4652.JPG

IMG_4653.JPG

IMG_4655.JPG

IMG_4759.JPG

IMG_4761.JPG

IMG_4763.JPG

Edited by Spider27
Price drop
  • Like 2

Forgot to mention that spare genuine Dual 1019 idler wheel in a box with manual will be included for new owner. The longer spindle for multi-record is also included but not sure if anyone would use the longer spindle with stack of records. 

IMG_4835.JPG

IMG_4836.JPG