20% off records tomorrow.

Damn - can't stack the 2 records for $50 deal with this one, but, it takes most of them down to $23.99 a piece, so it's cheaper anyway.

Just not the 25% + I had greediy hoped!  ;) 

Wow - JB have responded to our calls (/joking) and those featured 2 for $50 items are now under $20 a piece each during the sale!  This happened overnight. 

Add your extra 5% and you can pick up these for under $19 a title this morning.

Noice.... 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, candyflip said:

Wow - JB have responded to our calls (/joking) and those featured 2 for $50 items are now under $20 a piece each during the sale!  This happened overnight. 

Add your extra 5% and you can pick up these for under $19 a title this morning.

Aw man! I had some in my cart and was browsing others. Now the price has changed back to $23.99. No deal JB!

16 minutes ago, fowlerd303 said:

Aw man! I had some in my cart and was browsing others. Now the price has changed back to $23.99. No deal JB!

Add your extra 5% (I’ve got a spare code if you need one?) and they are still well under the original 2 for $50 deal. ?

4 minutes ago, crtexcnndrm99 said:

The problem is when you select 'Delivery' and one isn't available for delivery, so you select 'Click and Collect' and one of the others isn't available for click and collect... why ?

And when you have a few in your cart and it doesn't tell you which ones aren't available for the delivery or pickup!

Just now, awayward said:

Picked up the latest from Russell Morris

Myself also.

I have  the other albums from the revitalised Mr Morris  like Sharkmouth  and Van Diemen's Land so this was an easy choice. I will probably get Red Dirt Red Heart next time they have the 20% off sale.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, needlerunner said:

Usually get the email on this.
Did not get the email.
Grr

Happened to me once. Turned out email system had rejected as spam. Had to ask JB CS for emails to be sent again.

yes having to split orders etc owing to store availability is frustrating. 

the 5% goes some way to cover postage
Remember when it was free!
Can't remember the last time l purchased from the shop. So bad is their stock selection. They are now more interested in fridges and DVDs. And have you noticed their prices have crept up.

Happened to me once. Turned out email system had rejected as spam. Had to ask JB CS for emails to be sent again.
Yep. And there it was.

Reckon they should have Wicked Wednesday the 1st Wednesday of every month.

Also, buy 10 CDs consecutively, and receive 1 free. Man, I've bought 100s over the years. Bit of a reward for loyalty.

2 hours ago, needlerunner said:

Yep. And there it was.

Reckon they should have Wicked Wednesday the 1st Wednesday of every month.

Also, buy 10 CDs consecutively, and receive 1 free. Man, I've bought 100s over the years. Bit of a reward for loyalty.

I think it was 'Rock Factory'? big CD store in Wollongong mall back in the early mid-2000s where they used to do a deal like that. Memory is fuzzy on the specifics but I think you made a customer account and every X number of purchases you got a decent chunk of store credit.

Of course downloading was becoming more and more of a thing and it closed down after a few years. I really enjoyed that shop while it lasted though.