Great Buys On Ebay, Gumtree, Marketplace etc.

Guest jakeyb77

Not with those drivers, I've owned the original Nexus and have had various Aurora's at my place (they use similar drivers between each other) unless you have one very very powerful 4000 watt rated vacuum cleaner it's not going to suck those cones out to its normal shape. The paper cones are very thick.

@@davidro has a tool that could suck anything like that straight out. That is if he's not still polishing his enoki toki wand or whatever he calls it.

@@davidro has a tool that could suck anything like that straight out. That is if he's not still polishing his enoki toki wand or whatever he calls it.

Now, I hear my wand was featured in your wet dream last night.…

Not with those drivers, I've owned the original Nexus and have had various Aurora's at my place (they use similar drivers between each other) unless you have one very very powerful 4000 watt rated vacuum cleaner it's not going to suck those cones out to its normal shape. The paper cones are very thick.

I am sure I have done this to an Aurora driver in the past. But just replace the center dust cap if they cant be pulled out. 

• Like 1

I think the answer is 2:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RnTgYLTb1PyM9bv2M6vj4LiOH3feosHvUYt1skZrpQc/pubhtml

I guess the red one sold last week at the price you mentioned, and this week is the white one.

And if you could all stop bidding, I'd like to buy it at $800 please ;-)

It looks like they are selling version 1 stock of the VPI Traveller.

I'd strongly consider (on behalf of a mate who wants to play some vinyl), but seller doesn't seem too sure about packaging / postage - might end up opening a box full of cracked perspex!

Guest jakeyb77

I'd strongly consider (on behalf of a mate who wants to play some vinyl), but seller doesn't seem too sure about packaging / postage - might end up opening a box full of cracked perspex!

Seems weird if it's got full packaging from never being opened. It didn't swim over from Japan on its own.

Seems weird if it's got full packaging from never being opened. It didn't swim over from Japan on its own.

True. My cup does not overflow with confidence that he/she wouldnt **** it up.

They don't look like they're in good condition

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

You don't expect them to be. As long as the drivers are alive, you download the Guide and restore them from the guts. Not even all that hard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The cabinets actually look in pretty good shape. Some surrounds, some money, some luck (& hopefully all drivers are good), and sweet a pair of AR3s. Interesting to see what he gets.

Yeah I'd have hired a sniper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk