Post Pictures Of Your Headphone Setup

5 minutes ago, Bengineer said:

@bruc3 Neutrik make a right angled XLR connector, can choose which way it shoots off.

Ah ok, I already bought some XLR cables from ebay already, waiting for them to arrive. In the meantime, just using the RCA cables I have from the Figaro.

7 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

You're doomed because I've quite a few gear here to tempt you and to sell to you. ?

haha....you have me kind of curious about that v280, but I think with the new Adams and the rekindled relationship with my hd6xx will hold my temptation for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

26 minutes ago, Tarzan said:

@Odyssey What are your driver tubes?

I'm using Sylvania 6sn7gtb chrome top. This is a very good quiet pair. Paid $100 for it quite a well ago. Much cheaper than the 6sn7gt counterpart but it's very clear and Sylvania sweet. Whilst I love my previous Sylvania 6sn7w metal base, I find these not lacking far behind. What I'm hearing there are the exquisite tone of Cossor 53ku and Tung Sol 5998 and the Sylvania just let them do their job.

Now I've switch the Tung Sol 5998 for GEC 6080 and it's almost as lovely. ?

RCA 5692 red base are very expensive now. I have a pair of Ken Rad 6sn7gt black glass and a pair of Tung Sol 6J8G black glass round plates with adapters. That will do me for drivers for Wa22. ?

Oh there's a pair of RCA 6sn7gt smoke grey glass which is quite warm. 

3 hours ago, Odyssey said:

The eagle has landed, thanks to Neil. 

IMG_1744.jpg

Those Cetrons and Red hots look......well Red Hot! You'll need to crank the AC up. So happy that this great amp is back where it belongs. If I didn't have Mogwai, I'd keep it. There's also a couple of Pendants for sale around the place and they're made by Amps&Sound. Supposed to be very good with ZMF (obviously) and Audeze.