Star Wars: The Force Awakens

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Snoopy8 said:

I normally do not buy at release, Force Awakens an exception.

:lol:

Me either... but same, I purchased Force and this one at release. Star Wars is an exception to the rule Snoopy, go and get a copy mate. :D

JSmith :ninja:

On ‎5‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 7:17 PM, JSmith said:

That is a bugger mate... I ordered some titles a month ago from Amazon UK and they took over 3 weeks to get here. :o

Received notification this morning, that it has shipped, at last!

1 hour ago, SandS said:

Is the US. UK release likely to be any different...

The UK 3D edition works out cheaper. Around $32 posted and has a nice slip cover. Pretty sure that the tech specs are the same.

I wish I had ordered the Sanity digibook though, as it sounds like the 3D presentation isn't much chop anyway :o

Edited by 709er

15 hours ago, 709er said:

I wish I had ordered the Sanity digibook though

Hi Ruth, is this the same as the steelbook, I did manage to get the steelbook copy of The Force Awakens...

3 hours ago, yorac said:

Would have to say thus far the most over rated movie I have seen in sometime, good movie, yes, great movie, not.

PQ is a solid 4.25, and audio is nowhere near Tron Legacy, or Dark Knight Rises.

Note to self: Don't get sucked in by Disneys PR team and/or greed again.

Of course as with everything else...YMMV.....but I actually sat there wondering when the good part was going to happen..........

Whaaaa....? Just as I was catching to the last couple of pages of platitudes and thought maybe I should get a copy. LOL

But tell me, are you comparing Rogue One with all movies, or only Star Wars movies?

1 hour ago, Chopsus said:

Hmmm, I'd understand if you were referring to the Farce Awakens, but Rogue One was pretty good IMO and what we should have had instead of Jar Jar Binks.

The last couple of pages of this thread is about Rogue One. Not sure why it's been in the Force Awakens thread.

Rogue One is my fave of all of them currently. But as Yorac said, YMMV

50 minutes ago, jutta said:

The last couple of pages of this thread is about Rogue One

Yep...

51 minutes ago, jutta said:

Not sure why it's been in the Force Awakens thread.

I suppose Cev just saw and decided it was the best thread to post in... not sure that matters. Would help if people read a bit too! ;):P

• 1 month later...