My 2ch room

Hi everyone,

Just like to share a few images of my current 2ch setup. I just recently seperated my HT gear out from the same room. No big screens, no flashing lights, no distraction just me and the music. That was the best descision I have made and I am begining to appreciate and be closer to the music.

My current system so far;

[*]Speakers + Audio Physic Virgo V

[*]Amps + Musical Fidelity 750k monoblocs

[*]Preamp + Musical Fidelity A1 FBP

[*]Source + North Star Design 192 Transport & Extremo DAC

I do believe in tweaks that work and I am a cable believer. Currently the whole system is dressed up with tweaks and cables by Acoustic Revive.

I hope you folks enjoy my setup as much as I have enjoyed veiwing many other system in the great forum. I am certainly looking foward to seeing more members share their system setups.

The pictures taken are off my cell phone, so please excuse the quality. I do hope Santa brings me a digital camera this Chrissy. Thank you all and happy listening.

Cheers,

Daniel

• Like 1

Dear Daniel

That great picture also nice in room..you enjoy that so much yeah?sometime i also like that when i tried connect in my system and bought something new .

All your system i love most Musical Fidelity mono block that i love but I try save money to upgrade...anyway thanks all your pic with cute set up.

cheer.

kevo

Nice Daniel!

I have 2 questions:

1. Can we have more info/photos on the traps?

2. Where's the turntable? Is it being repaired? :(

Graham

Graham,

The panels behind the speakers are actually diffusers not traps. Check out Acoustic Revive RL-3 conditioner www.acoustic-revive/english/rwl3/rwl3_01.html

No TT here. Wish I have the time & paitence in this digital age.

Cheers,

Daniel

Looks like a wonderful place to while away the hours.

Did the HT stuff go willingly or did you have to drive it out with a whip?

Bear,

Thanks for the comments.

The HT gear went sort of willingly with a whip lol.

Once the HT was gone I had withdrwal symptoms. I was only left with the music and me. I found myself actually hooked to my PC & internet. I was constantly in the living room on the PC.

Anyways I just got a smaller 24" lcd hooked up to my PS3 in the room. The screen gets removed easily when not in use. I surf the net & listen to music sometimes. But yes removing the HT does set the mode for serious listening.

Cheers,

Daniel

Beautiful setup, which deserves a TT :(

As Jaspert said, once you get that digital camera, please take lots more photos to share as it is a wonderful setup

Very well done, Daniel. Photos are a bit dark, what are the other components of your system?

Matt,

The component listing is on the first post

Jaspert,

The diffusers are by Acoustic Revive. Look at my post reply to MrHappypants above.

JohnA,

Yes a digital camera is on my list this Chrissy. More pictures will follow. With the system having a TT, I will have to start from scracth. Probably will look into one sometime next year.

Cheers

Hi Daniel,

Looks like a great system. Those vertical towers with 750k on them. Are they power amps?

Have you tried toeing in the speakers? ie angling them in to the listening position. It's definitely worth trying if you haven't already.

Paul,

Yes you are correct the 750k are the Musical Fidelity power amps.

The speakers actually have a slight toe in of approximately 10 degrees. The sound crosses over about 1.75m behind my head. This setup gives the sound a very good balance overall.

Cheers,

Daniel

• 1 year later...