Home Theatre F A Q (Frequently Asked Questions) - Click Here First !

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!!You work too hard al!!!!!!!

STICKY!

hehehe its coming ! coral asked me to send a link to this thread once ready...which it is.

Should be soon a sticky up top of the HT forum once coral gets around to it :blink:

hehehe its coming ! coral asked me to send a link to this thread once ready...which it is.

Should be soon a sticky up top of the HT forum once coral gets around to it :P

ps mind editing out the qoute of the entire damn thing in your last post as it might get updated ! :blink:

Well done Al!!!!

I expect Coral will just take you post and not the whole thread?

IMO Coral should just copy your post as a sticky and lock it, and then when any changes or additions are required he can then update the post. This thread could be used as the update/addition WIP.

I'll leave it to coral but I think its going to be like the other stickys. leaves it open for people to comment down below for update addition I guess.

Coral has given me 'FAQ maintainer' status to keep upto date.

we had the WIP to get to this stage back here...

http://www.dtvforum.info/index.php?showtopic=30638

I'll leave it to coral but I think its going to be like the other stickys. leaves it open for people to comment down below for update addition I guess.

Coral has given me 'FAQ maintainer' status to keep upto date.

we had the WIP to get to this stage back here...

http://www.dtvforum.info/index.php?showtopic=30638

Well excuse me sir… :blink: congratulations Alebonau, well done and well deserved!

Al maybe the writing could all be GREEN, oops sorry add a bit of colour i.e. one colour for video, another for audio etc etc.

hehehe you like green don't you !

Yep will check out some colour coding to break the sections up.

Thanx for the sticky Alebonau - a great addition to the forum!

thanks alan, hopefully gives people somewhere to point to and go to for links to info.

have updated with info from Lyle on THX and also links on sub placement/positioning. Also added in links and searches for info on power filters and power amps.

ps spearmint still trying to figure out what to do with colours without turning it into looking liek a rainbow ! :blink: